Players in public

Guest hindu times

Met Blyth Spartan's captain Gareth Williams the other day. Going to a wedding tomorrow where I'll get to meet Shola Ameobi. What an exciting life I lead :snod:

Met Blyth Spartan's captain Gareth Williams the other day. Going to a wedding tomorrow where I'll get to meet Shola Ameobi. What an exciting life I lead :snod:

Bring an apple and he'll love you for life.

Bring an apple and he'll love you for life.

I was talking to the bride-to-be the other day and she said he's quite shy apparently! :laugh:

He walked past me and a mate and I like completely stopped and stared at him, then smiled when he looked :lol: Later on we were in an upstairs room watching him out the window while one woman hung out the window taking photos :laugh:

He literally had a circle of women around him all day. Whenever he moved, his 'gang' followed him. His poor missus (who's quite a way pregnant!) barely got any attention - he looked more interested in another lass.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a current player but, saw Terry McDermott at Fawdingtons on Barrack Road around lunchtime.

He was in a One Series BMW that I guess was his wifes car as the last three digits on the personalised number plate were CMC.  Looked well in his knee length swimming shorts and T Shirt.  :pow:

last week in the park off gosforth hight street - chopra looking a little flabby and having a kickabout with his mates on thursday afternoon, then stevie harper walking his dog on sunday afternoon and cleaning up after it pooed

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nile Ranger at the bookies in Forest Hall again  :doh:

You always see them. It's not fair!

I live in Forest Hall and a few of them live around the area so you always spot them. Wish I didn't, don't think I'll win any pub quizzes knowing Max Johnson likes a Gregg Pasty.

I live in Forest Hall and a few of them live around the area so you always spot them. Wish I didn't, don't think I'll win any pub quizzes knowing Max Johnson likes a Gregg Pasty.

I see Danquah, Ranger and Lua Lua a fair few times, not recently though. My mate works in William Hill next to Sainsburys though and has said they have been in a few times.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I see Danquah, Ranger and Lua Lua a fair few times, not recently though. My mate works in William Hill next to Sainsburys though and has said they have been in a few times.

Yup  :sadnod:

Duff and Keane apparently celebrating after France got put out:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs067.ash2/36704_405223592492_505872492_4831398_1033371_n.jpg

:lol: