Players in public

Guest hindu times

Richard Wright in Trafford Centre Apple shop then TGI's. Christ did he fall off the map.

He's in the Man City PL and CL Squad in order to make up their quota of Home Grown players.

Yep, in his third season there, yet to make an appearance though has been on the bench.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just seen Cabella and Abeid in Fratellis Ponteland with family and kids.

Funnily enough, no one abusing them as Captain Fistpump claimed players were being.

They get treated like Roman Gods in there, man. I phoned up once and was mistaken for Ryan Taylor by the waiter/maître d on the other end. The bloke practically offered a blowjob with my table. Ridiculous.

Nothing recent, but a few years ago (when he played for the mackems) I saw Darren Bent stood in central station all alone. Looked like he was waiting for someone, but he looked petrified :lol:

Just seen Cabella and Abeid in Fratellis Ponteland with family and kids.

Funnily enough, no one abusing them as Captain Fistpump claimed players were being.

They get treated like Roman Gods in there, man. I phoned up once and was mistaken for Ryan Taylor by the waiter/maître d on the other end. The bloke practically offered a blowjob with my table. Ridiculous.

Do you sound like Ryan Taylor or is your name Ryan Taylor?

I wish I had the answers. Obviously there are players in there all the time, I guess my accent's a lot different to the regular clientele and I asked for a certain table for 6 people. Within seconds I was questioned about 'the injury' and being told how much the team missed me. :lol:

I wish I had the answers. Obviously there are players in there all the time, I guess my accent's a lot different to the regular clientele and I asked for a certain table for 6 people. Within seconds I was questioned about 'the injury' and being told how much the team missed me. :lol:

Didn't know Carver worked there

Guest firetotheworks

Forgot to mention that I saw Marc Albrighton in the RVI a week or so ago. Bit of a weird one that.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a bit crack with Carroll and his mates at the county on the high street yesterday afternoon, surprised at how much of a good lad him and his mates were after some of the stories going round about him.

Talked about Carver, relegation etc... Pretty interesting, also paid for me and my mates drinks all afternoon.