Players in public

Guest hindu times

My mate lived next door to Stephen Glass a few years ago (Just outside Morpeth)  In conversation one day, he asked Glass whether he ever gets out for a few drinks?  "No I can't ,I get pestered with being recognised everywhere"

.........hmmm

Seen peter beardsley in disneyland paris back in may 2006 with his 2 kids.

Was wearing a black suit that day and i remember i was wearing my toon strip in 25 degrees.

Must have been rather warm ;D

Guest nameless

Say Dyer at the Metro Center cinema a few years ago, he'd been to see American Beauty. He was with a blonde haired white girl and they sped away in his fancy sports car.

A couple of days later his girlfriend was in the newspaper for something or other, she had dark hair and was mixed race...

"I was told Martins has one of the swish apartments in the Baltic Quays next to the Sage..??"

So does Emre and Dwight Yorke. Stern John was at the Estate Agency where my girlfriend works enquiring about a home in Newcastle a couple of weeks ago.

I saw Robert, Solano, Given, Jenas, Ameobi, Speed, Hughes, etc (basically most of the first team except for Shearer, Bellamy and Dyer) in 'Chase' on the Quayside a few years ago.

Harper, Given, Shearer and Speed are often in The Diamond Inn, Ponteland.

I saw a Bentley Continental GT driving up the street a few weeks ago in Gosforth. I looked at the driver and saw it was Shearer. The 'AS' private plate was a bit of a giveaway.

Seen loads out and about, but most notably when I worked as a barman in Whitley.

- One bank holiday Monday Babayaro (whilst playing for Chelsea), was in Whitley, served him loads of times and he would buy like 2 bottles and pay with a £20 note and let me keep about £14 change!!, needless to say as a poor 18 year old  I was over the moon!!!  :thup:

- Given used to come in on a weekly basis, once with Marcelino, Bassedas and Cardone!  :laugh:

- When Bridges was at Leeds and done his leg in he would be on the piss on an almost nightly basis with a huge cast on his leg. Once he brought in Robbie Keane, Smith, and Kewell. Keane asked me for 14 Smirnoff Ice!

Guest the_guv_nor

See N'zogbia all the time driving round in a f*cking huge black Bentley!

It's a Chrysler.

http://www.chryslerforum.com/chrysler/chrysler-300c-srt-8.jpg

Aye thats the one!!! see it all the time.

seen him coming out of foot locker one time with his entourage carrying loads of bags full of trainers.

Saw Mark Schwarzer in Yeadon airport. Huge bloke, with a tiny Oriental girlfriend. They looked silly.

why.still have his boro top on like ?

No, but he had his gloves on. Picked her up with one hand to kiss her.

*The above is not true.

It's a Chrysler.

suprised at Zoggy for picking a reasonably priced motor, esp in comparison to a Bentley. They are lush motors too like.

Maybes the lad deserves a pay rise?

It's a Chrysler.

suprised at Zoggy for picking a reasonably priced motor, esp in comparison to a Bentley. They are lush motors too like.

Maybes the lad deserves a pay rise?

I think you're on something there... Maybe his pay check isn't big enough to earn him a place in the starting XI. That's also the reason why Sibbers play instead of Carroll..

Before anyone mention Luque, he's just an exception. :D