Players in public

Guest hindu times

non-toon, but i used to see Kevin Kyle in ASDA Spennymoor every Friday night, i honestly think i was the only one who recognised him. His bird was half-tidy, and he was always buying the cheap brands, which is probably a positive point on him.

Also saw him in American Golf, buying half the shop.

Ameobi in Osbournes (Jesmond)

Parker in Tescos (Kingston Park)

Acuna in Tescos (Gateshead)

Bernard, Robert and Distin in Baja's

Solano at the salsa bar down by the Quay

Shearer at Newcastle Airport about to catch a flight to Brussels

Robert on a flight from Paris - NCL

I've seen loads of players in many different locations.  My two proudest encounters with players were at Benwell Training Ground and near my house.

I got my autograph from Mirandinha and I asked he had a little kick about with us on the grass and I megged him, I was only 10.

The same thing happened to me again.  Newcastle had been some shit side Brighton it might've been and Billy Askew made his debut, he had a shit game.  Anyway we got home about 6pm, playing football on the green beside my house.  He used to live in a flat right near me, and my mate goes "there's Billy Askew!", we didn't know he was living there.  "You were magic the day Billy!", really arselicking him when he was shite, "Cheeuzz lads" in his mackem/Durham accent.  Anyway five minutes later he put the dog in and came doon and had a kick about for half an hour, at the time it felt like Pele was playing on our little green with us, and then I did it again, I'd megged another footballer.  What a good bloke he was though, he insisted his whole family were toon fans and it was a dream come true, he didn't even mind when we took the piss out of his accent.

oooh - forgot. Saw Duff @ Jesmond Dene House. I'd been told Duff/Sibbers/Martins were put up there.

Not sure about Duff and Sibbers, but I was told Martins has one of the swish apartments in the Baltic Quays next to the Sage..??..

this was around a week after they signed, its a hotel/restaurant. Only temporary, either/both/neither could be true. Dunno tbh

Guest GAMMELL

Seen that fat pr!ck Kevin Davies & Nicky Hunt in Spearmint Rhino's on Tottenham Court Road in London back in December. Davies was all over some black one who was the double of Tight-@rse Bramble.  :clap:

Seen that fat pr!ck Kevin Davies & Nicky Hunt in Spearmint Rhino's on Tottenham Court Road in London back in December. Davies was all over some black one who was the double of Tight-@rse Bramble.  :clap:

Kevin Davies bought me a pint in Offshore on the Quayside years ago, class bloke, said he'll play for Sheffield United one day.

"Some black one" :lol:

Saw Bramble in The Gate going down the up escalator. Honestly.

Fuck off man, talking shite.

Eh? It's a fucking fact, you tool.  Dunno if he was just pissing about with his mates, like.

Saw Bramble in The Gate going down the up escalator. Honestly.

Fuck off man, talking shite.

Eh? It's a fucking fact, you tool.  Dunno if he was just pissing about with his mates, like.

Was taking the piss man.

Although I just read it as going down the escalator :lol: :blush: