Now what you think about MOTD women commentator

Guest Alan_Shearer
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

at least she was vaguely talking about what was happening on the court

She should stick to washing and ironing.

thats a bit sexist though mick. theres no reason why she shouldn't talk crap aswell as washing and ironing.

thats a bit sexist though mick. theres no reason why she shouldn't talk crap aswell as washing and ironing.

I'd prefer her to talk crap while washing and ironing, alone in the kitchen where she belongs.

I'd prefer her to talk crap while washing and ironing, alone in the kitchen where she belongs.

she cant see the screen from her throne can she mick ?

If you weren't such a sexist pig, you'd know it's make the tea first, then do the washing and ironing.

:lol:

If you weren't such a sexist pig, you'd know it's make the tea first, then do the washing and ironing.

Will you look at you three. Every one of you under the thumb :lol:

Will you look at you three. Every one of you under the thumb :lol:

Is it that obvious?   ???

Guest toonlass

I think that if it was a bloke saying the things she says it would be ok, technically she sounds ok, but it just doesn't sound right coming from her voice. Its a bit like John Motson's thoughts are being verbalised by a woman. No sir, I don't like it!

Guest toonlass

It'd be like Lineker, Shearer, Lawrenson & Hanson being the presenters on Loose Women. Give them the same script it, it still wouldn't sound right...not that I watch Loose Women of course...

Of course  :pow:

It'd be like Lineker, Shearer, Lawrenson & Hanson being the presenters on Loose Women. Give them the same script it, it still wouldn't sound right...not that I watch Loose Women of course...

Aye aye.

Feet up, nice cup of tea and listen to the hot gossip.

Now that would be entertaining!