Dyer Transfer Request ??? - True Faith running with a few rumours

NG32

Guest Phil K

Interesting.

Dyer buggers us about for several seasons, barely playing, being payed ludicrous amounts for being perpetually on the sick, and this is how he says thank you.

I recall saying he'd do this last season and this - and was ranted at by several of you.

Care to apologize ?

He's a good player, no more no less. As far as i'm concerned if we were offered 6m+ for him he can go, as he can be replaced. I still believe it to be a matter of time before he gets injured and he 27 now so he's not going to improve.

The worst thing about Dyer is the fact that it will be impossible to replace him....... only because i have no idea whatsoever of the position he's meant to play in.

Make your mind up, son.  :cheesy:

Yes but look at it form the clubs point of view. We were never going to get rid of Dyer whilst he was injured, so the best we could do was help him back to full fitness before getting rid. He may well be being un greatful but it's no skin off our noses, someone else can have his problems.

He's a good player, no more no less. As far as i'm concerned if we were offered 6m+ for him he can go, as he can be replaced. I still believe it to be a matter of time before he gets injured and he 27 now so he's not going to improve.

The worst thing about Dyer is the fact that it will be impossible to replace him....... only because i have no idea whatsoever of the position he's meant to play in.

Make your mind up, son.  :cheesy:

#

Haha, that was sarcasm. Of course he can be replaced, we just need to work out which position needs replacing thats all. Cheeky bugger!

Guest Gemmill

Interesting.

Dyer buggers us about for several seasons, barely playing, being payed ludicrous amounts for being perpetually on the sick, and this is how he says thank you.

I recall saying he'd do this last season and this - and was ranted at by several of you.

Care to apologize ?

:lol: A Phil K special.

I recall telling everyone about this, and LOOK!  I was right.  Form an orderly queue and grovel.[/Phil K]

To be fair Phil, you talk an inordinate amount of shit too.  Sometimes ranting like a crazy man.  I don't make you apologise every time you're wrong, so I don't think you should ask for an apology on the odd occasion you get something right. ;)

Guest NIToon

He offers very little value for money, really. He's not one of our better players - we have better in every position he can supposedly play - and for the wages he is on, be it £65k or £90k, his actual end product doesn't justify it.

Agree there

Definitely has never really lived up to his wages, undoubtedly he shows signs of quality at timesbut has been too inconsistent aside from the injuries.  He's certainly not irreplacable.

If the right offer is there, take it.  The only thing is with clubs knowing he wants away, the price will probably come down.

Bowyer out last summer, and this summer it'll be Dyer. Shepherd will be happy as it draws a line under one of the most embarrassing on-field moments for the club in recent years.

Of course, the fat fuck probably reckons Sidwell is adequate replacement. He may be right. :cheesy:

Bowyer out last summer, and this summer it'll be Dyer. Shepherd will be happy as it draws a line under one of the most embarrassing on-field moments for the club in recent years.

Of course, the fat f*** probably reckons Sidwell is adequate replacement. He may be right. :cheesy:

Actually, you have hit on a very good point there. When Emre said he was staying i started asking "well why the fuck are we signing sidwell?". Maybe this thing has been brewing for a while.

When he first got back into the team after his long lay off he was in great form,there was a hunger in him to do well and show what a good player he is,but that good form has gone...why?..because he's back in the England squad,back in his comfort zone,his main priority in live when it comes to football is playing for England,he couldn't give a shit about NUFC,I hope this is true because i hate the little shit,I'll always give 100% support to anyone who puts on a black & white shirt but I honestly think he's a waster,good riddance. :rant:    Please let it be true :clap:

When he first got back into the team after his long lay off he was in great form,there was a hunger in him to do well and show what a good player he is,but that good form has gone...why?..because he's back in the England squad,back in his comfort zone,his main priority in live when it comes to football is playing for England,he couldn't give a s*** about NUFC,I hope this is true because i hate the little s***,I'll always give 100% support to anyone who puts on a black & white shirt but I honestly think he's a waster,good riddance. :rant:    Please let it be true :clap:

Agreed :) The sooner the useless t*** is out of the club the better.

When he first got back into the team after his long lay off he was in great form,there was a hunger in him to do well and show what a good player he is,but that good form has gone...why?..because he's back in the England squad,back in his comfort zone,his main priority in live when it comes to football is playing for England,he couldn't give a s*** about NUFC,I hope this is true because i hate the little s***,I'll always give 100% support to anyone who puts on a black & white shirt but I honestly think he's a waster,good riddance. :rant:    Please let it be true :clap:

Dyer did play well when he first returned from injury, now he's just like most of the other players and isn't normally motivated.  None of our players show any hunger unless they think they are playing one of the better teams.

Hate to sound picky but..........do we have a solid source other than a True Faith rumour mill for this story or is it a load of bollox?

:uglystupid2:

The fact it's on True Faith means it's got 100% more credibility than the usual ITK bollocks on here, tbh.

That said, it is probably bollocks.

Guest teepee

don't really believe it - but if we can get 4-6m for him i'd snap their hands off - even if i do like having him in the team.

potential buyers as i see it can only be villa/pompey

i'd still love to see swp here!

First Zoggy now Dyer. :rolleyes:

We better have some good players coming in.

Add Bramble, strange how they are all good friends.  Maybe they know Roeder is not going in the summer and would rather go themselves. Wasn`t there something about Woody not joining because of Roeder.

What an ungrateful bastard.

My immediate thought too. Cheeky bastard.

I fully understand all footballers are greedy mercenaries but after all the money fucking pinhead has picked up for giving a return of precisely fuck all is disgraceful.

I hope he leaves and picks up a career ending injury at his new club. TWAT.

For the right price (£5m+) I would be happy, as others have said he doesn't seem to have a best position! He plays well in one position for a few games, the goes missing and is shite then he moves into another position and the cycle continues.

What an ungrateful b******.

My immediate thought too. Cheeky b******.

I fully understand all footballers are greedy mercenaries but after all the money f****** pinhead has picked up for giving a return of precisely f*** all is disgraceful.

I hope he leaves and picks up a career ending injury at his new club. t***.

The money Dyer has picked up was offered to him, you can hardly blame him for taking it.

The disgrace is that people within our club offered it to him in the first place.

Hope its true, and i hope Duff & Emre follow him out of the doors as well, if we could get rid of Owen & Parker at the same time, we'll stop losing £12m a year, in fact we might even make money for a change.

If reports are to be believed that little lot earn above £1m a month between them, and for what return? Sweet FA.

It would be great to see the club get rid of all the super earners along with the dross and start again, but that's a huge job and would take some balls by the chairman and manager to do in one summer.

Anyway, back on Dyer, fuking good riddance you one game a season wonder.

Yes, immediate reaction is ungrateful ****ard! But I would readily accept 6-8 million for him as long as it was spent on two decent defenders i.e. Dyer=2 defenders...yes please!

I would also take the same for Parker as it seems plain to me that he doesn't gel with the team as good as emre and butt do (or sidwell and emre?).

I honestly hope we have a half decent clear out and get some decent defenders and perhaps another midfielder...

What an ungrateful b******.

My immediate thought too. Cheeky b******.

I fully understand all footballers are greedy mercenaries but after all the money f****** pinhead has picked up for giving a return of precisely f*** all is disgraceful.

I hope he leaves and picks up a career ending injury at his new club. t***.

The money Dyer has picked up was offered to him, you can hardly blame him for taking it.

The disgrace is that people within our club offered it to him in the first place.

True but you can blame him for fucking off as soon as he looks fit - for the first time in about 5 years. Hows that for gratitude to the club for sticking by him and paying an arm and a leg getting him treatment.