Boro Press Conference at 1pm

Optimistic Nut

kingdawson suitably embarrassing himself again.Fair play to Boro, I thought he'd leave, if they can get a signature on Viduka's deal now, they'll be alright next season. Without the pair of them, I was tipping them to go down.

How by disagreeing that Woodgate is anywhere near one of the best players in the world? Say that to any neutral and see who's really embarrassing themselves.

'Fraid you're not going to get any support from me mate, and I'm hardly biased!  Woodgate is, and always has  been since his Leeds days, a class act.  It's only his injury record which stops him being recognised for what he is.  If Terry and Woodgate had never suffered a day's injury in their careers, which would you prefer to playing at WHL week in week out?  For me, I don't really even have to think about it.

Maybe Roeder is thinking the same as you so I don't see how this makes him and idiot or whatever you called him?

Is Wenger, Mourinho, Ferguson etc... Idiots? I am sure some of them would like a world class defender for £6.7m, especially Chelsea and its not as if they are short on funds.

man utd have ferdinand and vidic. chelsea have terry and carvalhio, arsenal have toure and gallas. we have taylor and bramble  :uglystupid2:

Chelsea have also has Essien at CB for numerous games and will no doubt be going for one in the summer.

The clubs you mentioned already have quality centre backs but still see him as a risk, we have nowhere near their quality so can't afford the risk.

I dont agree with you because i believe woodgates too good a player to have as a sub and i cant see mourinho playin him before carvalhio or terry

Woodgate, Terry, Cole, 'need a decent right back', Cech would probably conceed < 10 goals over a season

Carvalhio is a better defender then Woodgate so i fail to see how the addition of Woodgate to the Chelsea squad will drastically improve them. If anything, woodgate is similiar to Terry in terms of style of play. A relativly fast striker will out pace the pair like theres no tomorrow.

Woodgate is much quicker than Carvalho. Pure pace isn't everything anyway, Woodgate reads the game so well he can anticipate the forwards movement.

He does everything simple, hardly ever goes to ground and very rarely makes a mistake.

And despite their injury problems at the back this year Chelsea have only conceded 20 goals. That back 5, fit for the majority of the season would imo half that

Maybe Roeder is thinking the same as you so I don't see how this makes him and idiot or whatever you called him?

Is Wenger, Mourinho, Ferguson etc... Idiots? I am sure some of them would like a world class defender for £6.7m, especially Chelsea and its not as if they are short on funds.

man utd have ferdinand and vidic. chelsea have terry and carvalhio, arsenal have toure and gallas. we have taylor and bramble  :uglystupid2:

Chelsea have also has Essien at CB for numerous games and will no doubt be going for one in the summer.

The clubs you mentioned already have quality centre backs but still see him as a risk, we have nowhere near their quality so can't afford the risk.

I dont agree with you because i believe woodgates too good a player to have as a sub and i cant see mourinho playin him before carvalhio or terry

Woodgate, Terry, Cole, 'need a decent right back', Cech would probably conceed < 10 goals over a season

Carvalhio is a better defender then Woodgate so i fail to see how the addition of Woodgate to the Chelsea squad will drastically improve them. If anything, woodgate is similiar to Terry in terms of style of play. A relativly fast striker will out pace the pair like theres no tomorrow.

mackems.gif

Guest kingdawson

Carvalho is crap compared to Woodgate, and certainly isn't any faster, but then again you talking about defensive pace while you w*** over Dawson is beyond laughable.

Dear God another slow one here. What im trying to say is that playing two similiar centre backs rarely works. Woodgate and Terry simply wouldnt work where as woodgate and Carvalhio is a much better option.  Carvalhio crap compared to Woodgate?? keep dreaming loser.

Guest triggy99

kingdawson answer me. have you ever seen woodgate play? because it doesnt seem like you have because of the rubbish that your posting

Carvalho is crap compared to Woodgate, and certainly isn't any faster, but then again you talking about defensive pace while you w*** over Dawson is beyond laughable.

Dear God another slow one here. What im trying to say is that playing two similiar centre backs rarely works. Woodgate and Terry simply wouldnt work where as woodgate and Carvalhio is a much better option.  Carvalhio crap compared to Woodgate?? keep dreaming loser.

mackems.gif

Oh no am gutted, kingarsebandit has called me a loser, i think am going to cry!

:uglystupid2:

PS: Its Carvalho you dumb fuking inbred, there is no 'I' in it shit for brains.

So now you are saying Woodgate is better than Terry? but not as good as King?

Guest kingdawson

Some people on here are simply retarded. If you do not get my last sentence then theres really no point.

Guest kingdawson

why the hell are some people taking my opinion of Woodgate to heart. All these insults because of my opinion that Woodgate is very good but not "one of the best players in the world". Quite sad really.

Some people on here are simply retarded. If you do not get my last sentence then theres really no point.

Of course I get what your trying to say, but I also get that it can be taken in more than one way. If you re-read all of the posts a logical conclusion is the you think Carvalho > Woodgate, Carvalho & Woodgate > Carvalho and Terry, therefore Woodgate > Terry

Guest kingdawson

Of course I get what your trying to say, but I also get that it can be taken in more than one way. If you re-read all of the posts a logical conclusion is the you think Carvalho > Woodgate, Carvalho & Woodgate > Carvalho and Terry, therefore Woodgate > Terry

You really are confused arent you. Me saying that Carvalho and Woodgate is a better defensive partnership then a Woodgate and Terry partnersip is purely based on styles of play (which ive explained countless times before).

Carvalho >>> Terry >>> Woodgate if you still dont get it.

Guest kingdawson

kingdawson just admitt your wrong, its like 100 people on 1

its because...WE HATE COCKNEYS

You quoted youeself you brainless twat.

You really are confused arent you. Me saying that Carvalho and Woodgate is a better defensive partnership then a Woodgate and Terry partnersip is purely based on styles of play (which ive explained countless times before).

Carvalho >>> Terry >>> Woodgate if you still dont get it.

Re-read the first sentance in my last reply and try to get that I got that you didn't mean what I put, but you can interpret it in more than one way.

Christ on a bike!

Guest triggy99

people who thinks Woodgate is better then Carvalho need medical care asap

woodgates a better defender. but carvalhios probly better going forward.

Woodgate isn't fast, but isn't slow either.

It is his quickness of thought that makes him look quick.

His brain is as such that he could walk straight into the Newcastle XI after a 3 month layoff, and look a class ahead of all players, including Shearer.

When Woodgate signed for us, he had the best current ability of any player in the squad.

wow a lot of people on here over-rate Woodgate to a ridiculous extent.I mean the guy's a very good defender but to describe him as "world class"and "one of the best players in the world" is laughable tbh.

Am I the only person to spot the irony in someone called 'kingdawson' claiming Woodgate is overrated.

Dawson, the only man Shearer outpaced in his last two seasons at the club.

Wow you really are slow arent you. Put tottenham's first choice centrebacks together and what do you get?. Being as you seem as slow as f*** ill do the equation for you, ledley KING + Michael DAWSON = KINGDAWSON :uglystupid2:

You're a tragedy of our time, and a product of Rupert Murdoch's SKY bonanza coupled with the succesful Euro 96 bid.  I pity you and people like you who genuinely do not have a clue about life or football.  Imagine Dawson playing for Real Madrid 4fs.