Changing room bust up last night -

NG32

Then he should know better then to go telling fans things like that!!

WTF, he told me about it cos he is my pal, I passed the info on because its worth noting that the team has imploded.  Would you drop a pal in it?

Guest Gemmill

Roeder has completely lost the plot, in today's journal he is quoted as saying the team played extremely well last night. What medication is he on ?

Aye heard him on the radio earlier saying that he couldn't ask for anything more from the players and that they gave their all.  Well you might not be able to ask for anything more Glenn (because you're a retard) but I can.

Roeder has completely lost the plot, in today's journal he is quoted as saying the team played extremely well last night. What medication is he on ?

Well its obvious that this story is made up then, as Roeder always tells the press if he has had to shout at someone.

Guest alex

Well its obvious that this story is made up then, as Roeder always tells the press if he has had to shout at someone.

Seen as you're so adamant it's made up, how on Earth would you know the bit in bold is true? Or did you just make that up?

Whole tema having a go back, I just do not see how he would know that, many rasued voices could have been playign arguing with eachother, I knowo ne thing though aftyer a performace like that I would rather hear shouting and balling coming from wor dressing room then laughter..

Fck me I dont want to give his role away at the club but he gets access to players managers etc, he has worked at the club a long time. 

He has never seen the likes of last night before and didn't paint a pretty picture to me on the phone this morning.  Our club is fcked, the chirman is s*** and the players dont want to play or have respect for the manager. 

:lol: Skirge man.

:D sorry can't help myself, its just such a massive ITK, but to report it t in such away cracked me up. Its what loads on here want to hear that he has lost the respect of players then they can wet dream over Big Sam coming in.

Seen as you're so adamant it's made up, how on Earth would you know the bit in bold is true? Or did you just make that up?

I'm referring to the original post in the thread if that clears things up.

If you did realise that, then my response would be that there is interview after interview where Roeder has come out and said: "That was not good enough, and I've told the players that," which is evidence that my statement is probably true.

sorry can't help myself, its just such a massive ITK, but to report it t in such away cracked me up. Its what loads on here want to hear that he has lost the respect of players then they can wet dream over Big Sam coming in.

I can see it fits peoples hopes of wanting Roeder out and it is an ITK but I would rather share it then keep it to myself.  We can pretty much see on the pitch that things are fcked anyway.

Guest NUFCnutter

Its the whole "I have a mate who works at the club" bollox though. Why not just say the bloke's job title. Anyone could say "I have a mate...." and they often do. I hope there has been a bust up cos then it shows that they give a toss, just wish they would show it on the field.

Whole tema having a go back, I just do not see how he would know that, many rasued voices could have been playign arguing with eachother, I knowo ne thing though aftyer a performace like that I would rather hear shouting and balling coming from wor dressing room then laughter..

Fck me I dont want to give his role away at the club but he gets access to players managers etc, he has worked at the club a long time. 

He has never seen the likes of last night before and didn't paint a pretty picture to me on the phone this morning.  Our club is fcked, the chirman is s*** and the players dont want to play or have respect for the manager. 

:D sorry can't help myself, its just such a massive ITK, but to report it t in such away cracked me up. Its what loads on here want to hear that he has lost the respect of players then they can wet dream over Big Sam coming in.

If he had said he was a Swiss Journo I'm sure you would have believed him.. ;)

Its the whole "I have a mate who works at the club" bollox though. Why not just say the bloke's job title. Anyone could say "I have a mate...." and they often do. I hope there has been a bust up cos then it shows that they give a toss, just wish they would show it on the field.

jesus man, what do you want from me, his name rank and number. 

Guest NUFCnutter

jesus man, what do you want from me, his name rank and number. 

Nah just say what his job title is. If it was anything really important he wouldn't have told you anything, for fear of his job.

Guest alex

I'm referring to the original post in the thread if that clears things up.

If you did realise that, then my response would be that there is interview after interview where Roeder has come out and said: "That was not good enough, and I've told the players that," which is evidence that my statement is probably true.

I gathered you were referring to the original post. My point was you're having a go at someone for making something up, then doing the same yourself as you've got no way of knowing whether Roeder tells the truth about these things. He's constantly contradicting himself and generally talking shit about performances etc. though, so why believe him about anything else? Is the way I see it.

If he had said he was a Swiss Journo I'm sure you would have believed him.. ;)

Only if he could prove that said swiss journo was there and that he was real :D

sorry can't help myself, its just such a massive ITK, but to report it t in such away cracked me up. Its what loads on here want to hear that he has lost the respect of players then they can wet dream over Big Sam coming in.

I can see it fits peoples hopes of wanting Roeder out and it is an ITK but I would rather share it then keep it to myself.  We can pretty much see on the pitch that things are fcked anyway.

I have been dropping suttle hints since the AZ game and since the Zoggy, Bramble, Dyer etc Rumours. I also dropped a hint last night in one of threads.  People don`t really listen unless you actually grass the player/person up with qoutes so they never talk to you again.

Guest smoggeordie
:lol: Poor old sod tries to tell us some rumour he's heard and he gets crucified.

I heard from an ITK that Roeder has Piles, he asked the team to pop them... but they wouldn't hence the lack of respect... 110% true!!!! 

Retard.