Changing room bust up last night -

NG32

:lol: Poor old sod tries to tell us some rumour he's heard and he gets crucified.

Not crucified, its such an ugly word, maybe slightey abused. :)

Here's the thing though, you have a job at a football club, had the job for years, its a job that allows you  close to players and managers and a job that requires respect and decorum on your part, yet the firstt hing he does after seeing a bust up with the visiting manager and his squad, is to ring up a fan of that club and tell him.

Right, say your pal works for Reading how the f*** would he end up in the toon dressing room?

I dont recall saying my pal was ever in the NUFC changing room.

Out of interest, is 'your pal' employed by Reading? Is he a steward? Does he have access to the tunnel area?

EDIT; My eyes tell me that Roeder is not respected in the dressing room. Performances say it all.

Guest Bramble OG

it wouldnt be a suprise as people have already said, If anyone it has to be dyer, roeder will have surely bollocked him for what lead to the goal and his non trying for the last 20mins was a joke you could clearly see he was upset with something.

Problem is on forums like this you have the "my mates works for/knows xxxxxx and has told me xxxxxx but i can't say who it is" so many times and 90% of the times its complete shit so people will be sceptical everytime a new one pops up, especially if its something they don't want to hear.

Here's the thing though, you have a job at a football club, had the job for years, its a job that allows you  close to players and managers and a job that requires respect and decorum on your part, yet the firstt hing he does after seeing a bust up with the visiting manager and his squad, is to ring up a fan of that club and tell him.

So your telling me if your pal worked at a club and seen and heard something that would interest you about your own club he wouldn't tell you about it?

Yeah right.

Out of interest, is 'your pal' employed by Reading? Is he a steward? Does he have access to the tunnel area?

No not a steward and yes has access to the tunnel and more.  Stands next to the managers off camera when they are giving their post match interviews.

Guest Gemmill

Northerngimp mate, don't bother defending yourself.  You know whether you're telling the truth or not - if you weren't you'd have given up trying to convince people a while ago imo.  The people who don't believe you aren't going to change their minds, so I wouldn't bother with them if I were you.

Northerngimp mate, don't bother defending yourself.  You know whether you're telling the truth or not - if you weren't you'd have given up trying to convince people a while ago imo.  The people who don't believe you aren't going to change their minds, so I wouldn't bother with them if I were you.

yep agreed,

Persistence = truth?

In the Luque thread aye  :lol:

Seriously, I have nothing to gain from telling anybody this, thought I would share it round.  You would have to be a pretty sad person to drag this out if its just a hoax.

Guest Gemmill

Persistence = truth?

In the Luque thread aye   :lol:

I just don't see what the lad has to gain from staying and fighting his corner.  If I wanted to make up a bullshit rumour I'd just drop it in somewhere and leave it with an "if you don't want to believe me, I don't care" attached to it.  If you had made it up and you knew yourself that it wasn't true, why would you waste your time trying to convince people (that were taking the piss out of you) that you were telling the truth. 

And I think I've drummed it into everyone on here now that Luque is a waste of space. ;)

Seriously, I have nothing to gain from telling anybody this, thought I would share it round.   You would have to be a pretty sad person to drag this out if its just a hoax.

Well it sounded perfectly credible to me, if that's any comfort to you. :thup:

Roeder is a dog's cock.

Seriously, I have nothing to gain from telling anybody this, thought I would share it round.   You would have to be a pretty sad person to drag this out if its just a hoax.

Well it sounded perfectly credible to me, if that's any comfort to you. :thup:

Roeder is a dog's cock.

Christ, now people are having a go at dogs cocks ffs.

Persistence = truth?

I just don't see what the lad has to gain from staying and fighting his corner.  If I wanted to make up a bullshit rumour I'd just drop it in somewhere and leave it with an "if you don't want to believe me, I don't care" attached to it.  If you had made it up and you knew yourself that it wasn't true, why would you waste your time trying to convince people (that were taking the piss out of you) that you were telling the truth. 

And I think I've drummed it into everyone on here now that Luque is a waste of space. ;)

On the other hand (northerngimp, not accusing you) if you are going to make something up that you dont have to back up, then there is nothing to be lost from re-iterating your point. In fact throwing a thread like this in and fucking off would be even worse. People would call you a cunt. This way is better to get some reaction and intrigue.

Anyway, i just liked your logic, if the fucker persists then there must be truth in it. Will that work if claim to know ITK style that Owen is staying and just keep saying it?

Guest Gemmill

By the way, I remember during the transfer window, making a post where I plainly set out that I was going to make up a rumour about how I KNEW Ronaldo was coming here, and then not 5 posts later on the same page of the thread, I posted exactly that, only to have reams of people on here believing it.  So many mongs, so little time. :lol:

Your pal should sell the story to the press & make a bit of cash. The paper can corroborate it by calling in one of the countries many body language experts.

Guest Gemmill

Persistence = truth?

On the other hand (northerngimp, not accusing you) if you are going to make something up that you dont have to back up, then there is nothing to be lost from re-iterating your point. In fact throwing a thread like this in and fucking off would be even worse. People would call you a cunt. This way is better to get some reaction and intrigue.

Anyway, i just liked your logic, if the fucker persists then there must be truth in it. Will that work if claim to know ITK style that Owen is staying and just keep saying it?

You have no credibility as an ITK.  Your criminal record sees to that. :lol: ;)

Persistence = truth?

You have no credibility as an ITK.  Your criminal record sees to that. :lol: ;)

I have no convictions.  :coolsmiley:

By the way, I remember during the transfer window, making a post where I plainly set out that I was going to make up a rumour about how I KNEW Ronaldo was coming here, and then not 5 posts later on the same page of the thread, I posted exactly that, only to have reams of people on here believing it.  So many mongs, so little time. :lol:

It's almost as if they took no notice of your original post.  No, wait a minute, that can't be right  :icon_biggrin:

Guest Gemmill

I remember that, didnt you change your av just to make it even more obvious?

Aye.  With "I ees coming to Newcastle baybeez" written under it or something.  It almost got to the point where no matter how ridiculous a response I gave to further questioning, people just didn't want to stop believing that he was coming.

Your pal should sell the story to the press & make a bit of cash. The paper can corroborate it by calling in one of the countries many body language experts.

And risk his job/position at the club.  Top thinking batman.

I remember that, didnt you change your av just to make it even more obvious?

Aye.  With "I ees coming to Newcastle baybeez" written under it or something.  It almost got to the point where no matter how ridiculous a response I gave to further questioning, people just didn't want to stop believing that he was coming.

Try it again with Kaka, should be a laugh.