Changing room bust up last night -

NG32

If anyone saw the way Pearson ordered N'Zogbia to warm up its no suprise there is a lack of respect to the coaching staff. Just pointed at him twice looking quite pissed off!

i saw that, f****** incredible

It was so "YOU!" points "OI YOU!!" then points down the pitch as if to say warm up as if he is talking to the naughty school kid.

How do you know Zoggy has not been acting like a naughty spoilt schoolboy though ? :D

Said it all last night the way the Reading coach was marshalling the Reading defence from the touchline and they were catching us nearly every time with offsides. Our manager was sitting with his head in his hands and his assistant was having a kip, both ex defenders while the defence was all over the place bar Taylor who would excellent since he was defending for 2 players.

If anyone saw the way Pearson ordered N'Zogbia to warm up its no suprise there is a lack of respect to the coaching staff. Just pointed at him twice looking quite pissed off!

It was so "YOU!" points "OI YOU!!" then points down the pitch as if to say warm up as if he is talking to the naughty school kid.

How do you know Zoggy has not been acting like a naughty spoilt schoolboy though ? :D

Well he probably has but still :lol:

Well he probably has but still :lol:

You got to wonder what happend to the "velevet glove" and "future of newcastle united", he must have been a very naughty boy indeed for Big Nige to use aa iron finger AND pointing it at him to, sheeeesh poor lad..

I dunno the use of manners has gone right out of the game these days, no more "Charles dear boy, would mind terribly going and warming up, we are plannign to put you on very soon, thanks awfully". :D ;D

i thought it was at shola actualy, but probably was at zog.

i would have told him to fuck off

i thought it was at shola actualy, but probably was at zog.

i would have told him to fuck off

Could have been just saw Zog in shot as it was happening, very ignorant either way and not the kind of approach that is going to get players respect!

Ah well pointing at Shola like that won't bother him at all, to tough is wor Shola :D

All those loud voices in the dressing room, Roeder, Terry Mac, Big Nige and Clarky all shouting, could that sound like it was all kicking off  in there?

Guest Jonny4Toon

Look at the established players we have: Given, Parker, Emre, Butt, Dyer, Duff, Solano, Owen.

Look at the young players we have: Martins, Taylor, Milner, N'Zogbia, Krul, Carroll, Edgar.

How the hell can't we get the best out of those players? I'll tell you why: ROEDER & PEARSON - two fucking central defenders - idiots - no wonder the players have so little respect for them.  I hope Roeder goes in the summer because that will be the best move for the club and I then hope Shepherd follows him!!!!! The only way we can go forward is to go down first. It is going to get worse before it gets better. NUFC have to start at the very top of the food chain - Get Shepherd OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've also been told by an ITK that the entire Newcastle squad, is being traded with the entire Barcelona squad, so watch this space

Retard

Being a scope I take offence to that!

I've also been told by an ITK that the entire Newcastle squad, is being traded with the entire Barcelona squad, so watch this space

Retard

Already told you mate... I prefer being called "Special" or "Gifted"

• 2 weeks later...

Retard

Being a scope I take offence to that!

Whats a scope?

Modern spastic.