Changing room bust up last night -

NG32

Your pal should sell the story to the press & make a bit of cash. The paper can corroborate it by calling in one of the countries many body language experts.

And risk his job/position at the club.  Top thinking batman.

Like he did when he told a blabbermouth like you boy wonder?

The papers protect their sources.

Guest Gemmill

I remember that, didnt you change your av just to make it even more obvious?

Aye.  With "I ees coming to Newcastle baybeez" written under it or something.  It almost got to the point where no matter how ridiculous a response I gave to further questioning, people just didn't want to stop believing that he was coming.

Try it again with Kaka, should be a laugh.

Maybe that bloke's dirty protest at Reading's goal last night was just an omen.

Aye.  With "I ees coming to Newcastle baybeez" written under it or something.  It almost got to the point where no matter how ridiculous a response I gave to further questioning, people just didn't want to stop believing that he was coming.

Maybe that bloke's dirty protest at Reading's goal last night was just an omen.

:lol:

In that case the whole season has been a premonition.

Kaka is coming here? Where did you hear this?

We've offered £35m for him. The Rooney money.

I thought that was spent on Owen? Hope its true though he looks a decent player!!

Ronaldo was a perfectly believable signing for us though:  superstar, fat, crocked, greedy, best days behind him etc - just like Kluivert. 

I thought that was spent on Owen? Hope its true though he looks a decent player!!

OMG Kaka!!!!!!!!!  I'd piss myself, just piss myself if we signed Kaka!!!!  Bring it on Freddy!!!!

It makes perfect sense....we're crying out for a creative midfielder!!  Fkn hell, Kaka!

Hes coming when Sven takes over. I'm hoping he hooks up with Ulrika Johnson for a great wag gag.

Guest Gemmill

It's nailed on that we'll be signing kaka in the summer.  Not the non-capitalisation. :(

Your pal should sell the story to the press & make a bit of cash. The paper can corroborate it by calling in one of the countries many body language experts.

As he is trying to do, no?

As he is trying to do, no?

We're not the papers, plus he could reveal this to the papers without retribution being the point i think.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/journalsport/tm_headline=roeder-s-unfazed-by-talk-of-the-sack%26method=full%26objectid=19026189%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

A defiant Glenn Roeder last night insisted he is unconcerned about renewed speculation surrounding his position at St James's Park.

And the Newcastle manager defended his team's efforts at Reading and insisted that his misfiring Magpies had performed "extremely well" during a fixture in which familiar failings cost them dear.

Roeder insisted he does not fear for his job. "I won't lose a second of sleep over it," he said.

Newcastle's defeat was their 16th in the Premiership this season and although Roeder bemoaned his side's failure to score yet again, he refused to criticise his players.

"I thought we were worth at least a point," he said. "We had opportunities but there comes a point when you have to start taking chances and we've missed too many lately. We had enough chances to have taken something from the game so it's hugely frustrating. I thought we played extremely well in the first half but we gave away a sloppy goal after the break.

"The two injuries summed things up. I know it's getting close to the end of the season but neither of those players will play again before the summer. They will probably be injured for a couple of months rather than a couple of weeks.

When things are going wrong at club its rumours like this which people are more likely to believe

It aint no rumour mate, its fact.

You can see by the body langauge of the players on the pitch that things arent right, this just confirms it.

Does it now?  :lol:

It's nailed on that we'll be signing kaka in the summer.  Not the non-capitalisation. :(

And we'll be signing Doo-Doo.  African international apparently.

Is Emre Turdish?

I heard he's a bit of a Kurd

Guest eyeball_tickler

this kind of stuff gets leaked quite frequently.

its usually a "club insider" or "a source" that gets the credit/blame in the papers.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/journalsport/tm_headline=roeder-s-unfazed-by-talk-of-the-sack%26method=full%26objectid=19026189%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

A defiant Glenn Roeder last night insisted he is unconcerned about renewed speculation surrounding his position at St James's Park.

And the Newcastle manager defended his team's efforts at Reading and insisted that his misfiring Magpies had performed "extremely well" during a fixture in which familiar failings cost them dear.

Roeder insisted he does not fear for his job. "I won't lose a second of sleep over it," he said.

Newcastle's defeat was their 16th in the Premiership this season and although Roeder bemoaned his side's failure to score yet again, he refused to criticise his players.

"I thought we were worth at least a point," he said. "We had opportunities but there comes a point when you have to start taking chances and we've missed too many lately. We had enough chances to have taken something from the game so it's hugely frustrating. I thought we played extremely well in the first half but we gave away a sloppy goal after the break.

"The two injuries summed things up. I know it's getting close to the end of the season but neither of those players will play again before the summer. They will probably be injured for a couple of months rather than a couple of weeks.

http://theliberati.net/quaequamblog/wp-content/comical_ali.jpg

Jesus wept man, you pass on info regarding NUFC and smart @rse furom w@nkers try to be cocky.

People are just sick of hearing utter bullshit coming from spastic ITK posters every single week.

The chances you are telling the truth are less than 1%, why on earth should we believe bollocks like this, what makes you any different? You jumping at people with insults only shows adds to the case of why the fuk should we believe this headcase this time round?