Changing room bust up last night -

NG32

Guest Armchair Pundit

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/journalsport/tm_headline=roeder-s-unfazed-by-talk-of-the-sack%26method=full%26objectid=19026189%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

A defiant Glenn Roeder last night insisted he is unconcerned about renewed speculation surrounding his position at St James's Park.

And the Newcastle manager defended his team's efforts at Reading and insisted that his misfiring Magpies had performed "extremely well" during a fixture in which familiar failings cost them dear.

Roeder insisted he does not fear for his job. "I won't lose a second of sleep over it," he said.

Newcastle's defeat was their 16th in the Premiership this season and although Roeder bemoaned his side's failure to score yet again, he refused to criticise his players.

"I thought we were worth at least a point," he said. "We had opportunities but there comes a point when you have to start taking chances and we've missed too many lately. We had enough chances to have taken something from the game so it's hugely frustrating. I thought we played extremely well in the first half but we gave away a sloppy goal after the break.

"The two injuries summed things up. I know it's getting close to the end of the season but neither of those players will play again before the summer. They will probably be injured for a couple of months rather than a couple of weeks.

http://theliberati.net/quaequamblog/wp-content/comical_ali.jpg

What you wanted was this one:

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/1545/comicalroederpl4.jpg

People are just sick of hearing utter bullshit coming from spastic ITK posters every single week.

The chances you are telling the truth are less than 1%, why on earth should we believe bollocks like this, what makes you any different? You jumping at people with insults only shows adds to the case of why the fuk should we believe this headcase this time round?

Screw you man.

Not my fault you get the everyday ITK people on spreading garbage, if you think its garbage dont fcking reply.

Simple really.

I don't understand why everyone's having a go at this guy, it's not exactly beyond the realms of possibility that a group of players have become completely fed up with their joke manager and his ludicrous decisions. How must some of the players felt after being led out by Dyer when quite a number of them are light years ahead of him in terms of professionalism and attitude, no to mention ability?

People are just sick of hearing utter bullshit coming from spastic ITK posters every single week.

The chances you are telling the truth are less than 1%, why on earth should we believe bollocks like this, what makes you any different? You jumping at people with insults only shows adds to the case of why the fuk should we believe this headcase this time round?

Screw you man.

Not my fault you get the everyday ITK people on spreading garbage, if you think its garbage dont fcking reply.

Simple really.

;D

Yes Cartman

Next you will be telling me to:

http://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/popculture/southpark/collectibles/pins_respect.jpg

Jesus wept man, you pass on info regarding NUFC and smart @rse furom w@nkers try to be cocky.

My god. 

Milner was exceptionally pissed with Solano for large parts of the game. Taylor kept lecturing Carr too. Another Villa-gate looked round the corner IMO...!

I really dont want your respect to be honest, the most inportant thing to talk about on this discussion is the fact that the players have seriously fallen out with the manager/management team.  We can go round in circles all day long if you like trying to disprove me or me trying to convince you that its true.

Mate it happend. 

Roeder wont last much longer.

Roeder wont last much longer.

As much as we all (ones with brains) wish that were the case, I have just have a terrible feeling that won't be the case.

Jesus wept man, you pass on info regarding NUFC and smart @rse furom w@nkers try to be cocky.

Howay TT, no need for that. If he'd cried wolf before, fair enough, but he hasn't to my knowledge. It's not unknown for people who work at a football club to have friends outside that football club, Jesus. He's hardly said the players were shooting up in the bogs at half time.

Guest Gemmill

Games wise, he wont last much longer. Tho he may be here at the start of next season only to be sacked after a few games into the new season.

If he's here for the start of the season I'd sooner he saw the season out for two reasons:  firstly because we'd end up having to get in another stop-gap manager as no one worth his salt is going to leave their club at that stage of the season.  But secondly so that Shepherd can suffer a full season of the consequences of not acting like a proper Chairman and disposing of an inept manager on a timely basis - including reduced gates at matches, failure in all cup competitions, and a further reduction in season ticket renewals.  Until he starts feeling the squeeze personally for the fuck-up that we're becoming under his stewardship, he'll never change his ways.

Games wise, he wont last much longer. Tho he may be here at the start of next season only to be sacked after a few games into the new season.

That's probably the most likely scenario, then giving our new highly coveted manager Mike Newell 3 days to spend 4 million on dross.

this is believable..i mean the players see Roeder and his retarded crew every day.. they must've figured out he's an incompetent idiot a long time ago.. i can't see how anybody in the dressing room would respect him at all..

I would be more pissed off to hear they were all laughing and in good spirits, I want them angry and fired up after playing like that, but to assume its the end of Roeder is just a bit to much speculation..

Guest justin99.

What does it matter if Roeder has lost the dressing-room, there's going to be a large section of them shipped off post season

What does it matter if Roeder has lost the dressing-room, there's going to be a large section of them shipped off post season

Yeah, seriously lads. How could it possibly matter if Roeder has lost the dressing-room?

:buck2:

Guest Gemmill

Yeah, seriously lads. How could it possibly matter if Roeder has lost the dressing-room?

:buck2:

:lol:  We'll get some new players in who show our Glenn the respect that he deserves....no, make that EARNED BABY!

"Roeder doesn't lose dressing rooms, if Glenn Roeder needs to find another dressing room he will find one...G Roeder will never use the not finding of dressing rooms as an excuse."

"Roeder doesn't lose dressing rooms, if Glenn Roeder needs to find another dressing room he will find one...G Roeder will never use the not finding of dressing rooms as an excuse."

Talking of fighting talk. There has been absolutely sod all from Roeder today, and Alain Olivier has been quiet as a mouse. Is something stirring?

... and what exactly is the opposite of ominous?

/random mode *off*

Guest BooBoo

:lol: :lol:

If anyone saw the way Pearson ordered N'Zogbia to warm up its no suprise there is a lack of respect to the coaching staff. Just pointed at him twice looking quite pissed off!

i saw that, fucking incredible

If anyone saw the way Pearson ordered N'Zogbia to warm up its no suprise there is a lack of respect to the coaching staff. Just pointed at him twice looking quite pissed off!

i saw that, fucking incredible

It was so "YOU!" points "OI YOU!!" then points down the pitch as if to say warm up as if he is talking to the naughty school kid.