Changing room bust up last night -

NG32

Guest graemeh72

And if you people think I am gonna give away his role at the club your sadly mistaken, I'm not here to please forum tarts.

Which "forum" tart posted this thread?

cough kettle cough black cough

Guest alex

The point is that whether true or not, it's sad that it wouldn't be surprising.

Aye, like you say, it's hard to substantiate things like this but it's certainly believable.

I mentioned this a few months ago. You never ever see quotes from the players in the press saying that they're behind the manager when he's been under a bit of pressure. Go back 18 months and the likes of Taylor, Shearer, Owen, Emre, etc. were quoted every other week just about saying they believed in Souness. Obviously he was crap, but it's surely a sign of how little respect Roeder has.

Your pal who works for reading.. its not Kingsley the Lion is it?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42867000/jpg/_42867555_ab3.jpg

;D

Right, say your pal works for Reading how the fuck would he end up in the toon dressing room?

I can see it happening, too ... and, quite honestly, I'd be pretty pleased about it.

I can understand how you feel but I definitely wouldn't be pleased about the players showing so little repect for their manager, no matter who he is.  A list should be drawn up of these players and the worst two offenders should be made examples of by the next manager.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I mentioned this a few months ago. You never ever see quotes from the players in the press saying that they're behind the manager when he's been under a bit of pressure. Go back 18 months and the likes of Taylor, Shearer, Owen, Emre, etc. were quoted every other week just about saying they believed in Souness. Obviously he was crap, but it's surely a sign of how little respect Roeder has.

Thats a good point, I remember when the players refused to back Gullit in the same way. 

Right, say your pal works for Reading how the f*** would he end up in the toon dressing room?

I dont recall saying my pal was ever in the NUFC changing room.

Right, say your pal works for Reading how the f*** would he end up in the toon dressing room?

I dont recall saying my pal was ever in the NUFC changing room.

The title is CHANGING ROOM BUST UP, did he just stand against the door with a glass pressed against it by his ear??

The title is CHANGING ROOM BUST UP, did he just stand against the door with a glass pressed against it by his ear??

Changing rooms have doors you know, players dont just magic themselves out of the changing room then on to the bus.

What does your Reading mate say about the Sidwell situation...?

He didn't see Sidwell at the stadium last night, the crack at Reading is he is coming to us.  BUT we'll have to wait and see wont we.

In that case, how do you know Roeder just didn't say, "Right, I've got nothing to say to you. Just get back on the bus".

It was a heated angry exchange of words, then players marched out on to the bus.  My pal has never seen anything like it before.

I repeat

Roeder "right you lot get on that buss and out of my fucking sight"

Players march off onto buss after getting a bollocking, happens leots in the football world I bet!

I repeat

Roeder "right you lot get on that buss and out of my f****** sight"

Players march off onto buss after getting a bollocking, happens leots in the football world I bet!

yeah agreed, it does happen a lot in football, but for the whole team be be having a go back at the manager is summik different.

It paints a bad picture mate.

I know there is loads of ITK bollocks on here but seriously this happend, i kid you knot.

Well, who knows, but this wouldn't surprise me at all. The absence of post-match comment from Roeder suggested something was going on.

A number of players didn't seem to be concentrating last night. I thought Roeder had the players' respect, but he now seems to have lost it. He cocked things up at Alkmaar, then publicly lashed out at the players and started making all these noises about how they were playing for their futures at the club. Completely the wrong reaction.

Whole tema having a go back, I just do not see how he would know that, many rasued voices could have been playign arguing with eachother, I knowo ne thing though aftyer a performace like that I would rather hear shouting and balling coming from wor dressing room then laughter..

If anyone saw the way Pearson ordered N'Zogbia to warm up its no suprise there is a lack of respect to the coaching staff. Just pointed at him twice looking quite pissed off!

Whole tema having a go back, I just do not see how he would know that, many rasued voices could have been playign arguing with eachother, I knowo ne thing though aftyer a performace like that I would rather hear shouting and balling coming from wor dressing room then laughter..

Fck me I dont want to give his role away at the club but he gets access to players managers etc, he has worked at the club a long time. 

He has never seen the likes of last night before and didn't paint a pretty picture to me on the phone this morning.  Our club is fcked, the chirman is shit and the players dont want to play or have respect for the manager. 

Fck me I dont want to give his role away at the club but he gets access to players managers etc, he has worked at the club a long time. 

He has never seen the likes of last night before and didn't paint a pretty picture to me on the phone this morning.  Our club is fcked, the chirman is s*** and the players dont want to play or have respect for the manager. 

Then he should know better then to go telling fans things like that!!

He has never seen the likes of last night before and didn't paint a pretty picture to me on the phone this morning.  Our club is fcked, the chirman is s*** and the players dont want to play or have respect for the manager. 

Christ almighty.

Guest Gemmill

I honestly don't understand why people are so opposed to the possibility of there being a changing room bust up where the players have finally rounded on the speccy drip that's supposed to be in charge of them.  If I was a player I'd have had enough of him by now too.

Guest alex

:lol: Skirge man.