When A Picture Paints A Thousand Words ....

Crumpy Gunt

I would like to know where all of the folk are on here who claimed Pearson was a fantastic assistant and was doing a great job, oh no they seem to be very quiet as of now.

i was on to my mate about this yesterday. i was well pissed of with pearson, especially when you saw their bloke, wally downes coaching thorughout the game, hence the organisation of their back four.

glenn will be gone soon enough

Does Roeder have his Uefa Pro badge yet?  What qualifications does Pearson have?

FFS ought to sack the pair of them just on the strength of that one image.  What message does that send to the players? 

Pathetic!

Does Roeder have his Uefa Pro badge yet?  What qualifications does Pearson have?

FFS ought to sack the pair of them just on the strength of that one image.  What message does that send to the players? 

Pathetic!

Aye

Big Sam would be on the touchline putting the fear of god into them if it was him.

But no the poor mans sven and numpty no2 look like there watching the match at home with a couple of beers.

mackems.gif, its going to be one of those days I can tell, you could watch any game and get some still image of a manager and coach and make it seem to appear however you want. So Glenn is sat deep in thought and big Nige has slumped down into his eat after a poor bit of play from us, seconds later he was sat back up.....

Guest Gemmill

mackems.gif, its going to be one of those days I can tell, you could watch any game and get some still image of a manager and coach and make it seem to appear however you want. So Glenn is sat deep in thought and big Nige has slumped down into his eat after a poor bit of play from us, seconds later he was sat back up.....

What sort of message does that send to the players though?  Imagine turning to the bench for some direction or inspiration from your boss and seeing that. 

In a way it's a shame that Shepherd wasn't watching the match on TV, because if I saw a senior member of my management team slumped in his seat while the people he's in charge of were fucking things up in front of him, I'd have been livid.

There are so many on here are going to use anyting and everything to have a dig a Roeder, but come on there is enough stuff going on to have a pop about than using a fkn still image from TV, a photo of  a splitt second.

How many times have we seen Jose slumped into his seat, does it alot when things are not going his way.

There are so many on here are going to use anyting and everything to have a dig a Roeder, but come on there is enough stuff going on to have a pop about than using a fkn still image from TV, a photo of  a splitt second.

How many times have we seen Jose slumped into his seat, does it alot when things are not going his way.

Comparing Mourihno with Roeder its like comparing Lamborghini with Trabant

I kind of agree with Skirge here, the picture does look bad and at the time I though "What the fuck are you doing!" but if the situation wasn't as bad people wouldn't really give a crap.

Not saying we don't need big changes but I doubt they were sitting like that the whole game which some of the reactions would suggest :D

Guest Ridzuan

Normal human reaction when things doesnt go your way.Nevertheless,he should start shouting for instructions instead of just slumping on the chair.

I kind of agree with Skirge here, the picture does look bad and at the time I though "What the fuck are you doing!" but if the situation wasn't as bad people wouldn't really give a crap.

Not saying we don't need big changes but I doubt they were sitting like that the whole game which some of the reactions would suggest :D

I know what you're getting at, but everything isn't going well, and everything, body language, everything, gives out an image. That is most certainly a negative one. The whole picture just represents what a clueless pair of cunts they really are. Any manager worth his salt would be shouting some sort of obscenity at the players... But seriously, the picture really suggests, "Shit, we've ran out of ideas." As like I said, any half decent manager would be shouting something at the players, changing something, DOING something, anything but sitting having a chat with his laid back mate.

They probably weren't like that all game, no, but I remember seeing it on the screen, and it wasn't a one second pose. He was kind of lying there just chatting to Roeder. :lol:

That picture reminded me a lot of Souness, can't remember exactly what we did, or he did, but he sat there motionless when we either scored, or lost... Can't remember, dammit. Someone will..

Had we  got a draw or won the game nothing would have been said about it..

Skirge man you're the biggest kneejerker on here. :D

And how the fk is that ? and how is that a kneejerk? :D

I just think its stupid to use a still image to have another pop at Roeder, use 90 mins of footage of him sat in the dugout and see what he does then talk about it, but howay man even on sky they laughed at Big Nige sat like that but he was sitting back up in seconds.

Last night Raffa never sat down where as Jose kept his arse in the chair the whole time, does that make Raffa a better manager?

I am not saying Roeder is doing a good job, just that using that pic to have a pop is pointless it means nothing..

Guest Gemmill

This isn't the first time this season that our coaching staff has been caught in a "well what the fuck do we do now?" pose by TV cameras.  Roeder looks like that every time they turn a camera on him ffs.  Even when they catch him in his best "I'm Arsene Wenger.  I'm a French speccy genius only I've got a cockney accent.  Look pensive.  That's it.  I'm the thinker." pose, there's still nothing going on behind his eyes.

This isn't the first time this season that our coaching staff has been caught in a "well what the fuck do we do now?" pose by TV cameras.  Roeder looks like that every time they turn a camera on him ffs.  Even when they catch him in his best "I'm Arsene Wenger.  I'm a French speccy genius only I've got a cockney accent.  Look pensive.  That's it.  I'm the thinker." pose, there's still nothing going on behind his eyes.

:lol:

Guest Gemmill

Tbh, Mourinho sits like that half the time. I don't think it means anything.

Generally when Mourinho's doing that, his team aren't getting their pants pulled down on the pitch though. :razz:

I would like to know where all of the folk are on here who claimed Pearson was a fantastic assistant and was doing a great job, oh no they seem to be very quiet as of now.

He really has worked wonders with our defenders, hasn't he. I got shot down back then for not getting carried away so early...

He really has worked wonders with our defenders, hasn't he. I got shot down back then for not getting carried away so early...

Not that it's got anything to do with this, but I went out for a meal last night with the missus and a bloke on the table opposite had a monocle. Looked ridiculous.