Who is the most overrated player in Europe?

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest Rafa

lol at Carragher  ;D  For one thing, he's only started to get rated in the past year and a half! And he's worth of being rated, he's a fantastic defender.

As for Dawson, Jenas and Robinson - we are talking about 'most overrated' players, those 3 aren't really rated by anone outside North London. Robinson was once over-hyped, but people have cottoned on to the fact he simply isn't very good. Who apart from spurs fans rate Dawson?

The Over-rated players list

1) Fernando Torres

2) Anrea Pirlo

3) Fat Face Frank

4) Michael Owen

5) Francesco Totti

6) Deco

7) John Terry

8. Jamie Carragher (Though he was exceptional against Chelsea)

9) Cesc Fabregash

10) Jens Lemon

kingdawson at his best

Guest kingdawson

How you can put Carragher, Fabregas & Lehmann as more over-rated than Robinson, Dawson & Jenas is a joke. :lol:

Maybe becase there rated higher then the spurs trio and i personnaly think all are good players (dont rate Lemon) but not as good as the media try and tell us. I was also doin a world -renowned list tbh.

Guest alex

Everyone reckons that Ibrahimovic is fucking ace, been proper gash whenever i've seen him. PROPER gash.

Aye, has some nice touches but I don't see the fuss either. Admittedly I probably haven't seen enough of him.

Guest kingdawson

Everyone reckons that Ibrahimovic is f****** ace, been proper gash whenever i've seen him. PROPER gash.

How can i forget about the over-rated lump of turd. Gonna alter my list. thanks

Everyone reckons that Ibrahimovic is fucking ace, been proper gash whenever i've seen him. PROPER gash.

Had forgotten bout him, only ever been poor when i've seen him. Although he has 15 goals in 26 games this seasons. Always seemed to have the ability but only turns it on when he can be arsed it seems. Especially when i saw him play for Juve and Sweden.

lol at Carragher  ;D  For one thing, he's only started to get rated in the past year and a half! And he's worth of being rated, he's a fantastic defender.

As for Dawson, Jenas and Robinson - we are talking about 'most overrated' players, those 3 aren't really rated by anone outside North London. Robinson was once over-hyped, but people have cottoned on to the fact he simply isn't very good. Who apart from spurs fans rate Dawson?

Carragher is an all heart, commanding centre half, he isn't overrated.  However, he produced the most inept play I've ever seen from an England international against Sweden in the last World Cup at right back.  He's brilliant when he hasn't got the ball.

Guest Rafa

He's a fantastic central defender. That's what matters, not whether he's a good right back for a 2nd rate national side.

How you can put Carragher, Fabregas & Lehmann as more over-rated than Robinson, Dawson & Jenas is a joke. :lol:

How you can have on overrated player list that doesn't include a spurs player? They are full of them!

The Over-rated players list

1) Fernando Torres

2) Anrea Pirlo

3) Fat Face Frank

4) Michael Owen

5) Francesco Totti

6) Deco

7) ibrahimovic

8. John Terry

9) Jamie Carragher (Though he was exceptional against Chelsea)

10) Cesc Fabregash

10) Jens Lemon

Are you on glue again???

Guest kingdawson

hmmmmm Mclaren, Erickson, the media, Liverpool scouts who tried to buy him for 2 seasons running, Phil 'Pinocchio' Thompson who constantly has orgasms over him when he's on soccer saturday. Hope that helps :thup:

blueyes.gif

When Sweden played Northern Ireland he was absolutely shocking.

Suppose 15 league goals this season ain't too bad, though.

aye would have Carragher in here in a heartbeat. Superb defender, no frills, all action and commands his area of the pitch. He must ceertainly help the younger players at LFC as he always seems to be organising and shouting on.

hmmmmm Mclaren, Erickson, the media, Liverpool scouts who tried to buy him for 2 seasons running, Phil 'Pinocchio' Thompson who constantly has orgasms over him when he's on soccer saturday. Hope that helps :thup:

If he and to an extent Robinson and Chimbonda is so good why have Spurs conceded 52 goals in the Prem this season (admittedly all won't be down to them but they have been the players who have played most games in the Spurs backline this season i do believe)?

Dawson is utter shit, He is probably the slowest defender i have ever seen. Watching Shearer out run him last season was a highlight.

Guest alex

That certainly suggests he should be part of any overrated players list :razz:

Guest kingdawson

If he and to an extent Robinson and Chimbonda is so good why have Spurs conceded 52 goals in the Prem this season (admittedly all won't be down to them but they have been the players who have played most games in the Spurs backline this season i do believe)?

Ive answered this before but ill do it again one more time (why people turn this to something to do with spurs i will never know).

Weve conceded so many goals because (in this order):

1) we havent had Ledley for the majority of the season

2) Robinsons been off-form

3) We dont play with a dm so theres no one to track back and protect the back four.

4) Dawson hasent been as good as last year.

Tbh i was just answering Rafa's innocent question of 'who else but spurs fans rate Dawson' completly forgetting the fact that he's own team tried to sign him numerous times mackems.gif. Hope i helped Rafa :thup:

Oh and Gejon, like spurs, youre team also consists of a lot of players that people may think of as 'over-rated'. I only listed Owen in my list because he's world- renowned. If it was a premiership list, you best believe players such as parker, taylor, and emre would be on the list quicker then you can say 'spurs are on there way to wembley'

That certainly suggests he should be part of any overrated players list :razz:

Exactly my thoughts!

Guest Gemmill

Proved he doesn't play that well when he's carrying an injury for me.

He's definetely carrying an injury

You're not allowed to say that - 2J is the world's youngest leading authority on world class players from 1950s to modern day and he's not gonna like it. ;)

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Everyone reckons that Ibrahimovic is f****** ace, been proper gash whenever i've seen him. PROPER gash.

blueyes.gif

When Sweden played Northern Ireland he was absolutely shocking.

Suppose 15 league goals this season ain't too bad, though.

Zlatan (as we call him in Sweden) has been worthless (apart from one game) for our nationalteam since the beginning 05-06 season. In Inter he's been okay when I've seen him but far from the form he was in during his first season at Juventus and the Euro 04.

And if you think he's overrated you should be happy your not a Swede. Our media clamis he is one of the top 5 players in the world... At least they used to before he started ignoring them

Top 3 overrated players in the Premiership:

1. Frank Lampard - He's great in some aspects but not a world class midfielder.

2. Robbie Keane - Never been amased by him. Never will.

2. All the squad players in Liverpool like Mascherano, Aurelio, Arbeola, Gonazles etc. - They are all s*** and the main reason why they will never win the league under Benitez.