Not ALL Roeder's fault

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

Should never have been appointed, can only do his best and has done, just not good enough. Hope all anger gets directed towards the fuckwits who appointed him, the complete wankers who appointed Souness and who laud over our club like the cretins they are. Bastards.

Guest andynufc84

Should never have been appointed, can only do his best and has done, just not good enough. Hope all anger gets directed towards the fuckwits who appointed him, the complete wankers who appointed Souness and who laud over our club like the cretins they are. Bastards.

Spot on

Not Roders fault he's not good enough

The problem is at the top and flows down

quoted for truth.

Guest Knightrider

go have your meds

Look at the bigger picture, of course he is to blame for results etc., but for the mess we are in, he's not, the board are and while Roeder needs removed, he isn't the only one.

It'll never happen. Any acrimony that would be directed at the board will be somewhat alleviated if they get the next appointment correct. That just leaves Roeder as the only one that will remain despised.

As much as I dislike the guy as a manager, I still can't bring myself to dislike him as a person. I mean, no one among us would have turned the job down either.

Yep, Roeder has never been good enough, and it was clear from day 1 he wouldnt succeed. But, when nobody else wants to be your manager...

Guest eyeball_tickler

very true. "he had to get this one right" and he hasnt.

Guest khainufc

True...FS is the man who is at fault for appointing him...

But is Roeder fault to accept in the first place...hmm...maybe he think he can do what other manager cant...okay nvm....

But after a lots of game...it is clear that he cant do it...he have to admit that he is not good enough....Should have resign....

Guest magpies_rawk

quoted for truth.

disagree.  its not roeder's fault that he was appointed but it is his fault that he fails to inspire the team. it is his fault that he makes the dumbest and pointless tactical changes on matchdays, it is his fault that he picks carr ahead of solano barring injuries, it is his fault that he spends half a season watching players without having the balls to bid for them.

there are some responsibilities a manager must bear...especially is he claims to be the manly fighter he is.

Guest Knightrider

quoted for truth.

disagree.  its not roeder's fault that he was appointed but it is his fault that he fails to inspire the team. it is his fault that he makes the dumbest and pointless tactical changes on matchdays, it is his fault that he picks carr ahead of solano barring injuries, it is his fault that he spends half a season watching players without having the balls to bid for them.

there are some responsibilities a manager must bear...especially is he claims to be the manly fighter he is.

I agree, but he isn't good enough to do those things, which was obvious to all but the people who gave him the job full-time so while he is responsible for this season, he isn't responsible for the state of the club.

Guest Magpiecn

I felt sympathy on him after looking the pic he crying.He love the club,but he cant help the club.We need another coach.

I felt sympathy on him after looking the pic he crying.He love the club,but he cant help the club.We need another coach.

If he loves the club he would quit but in Roeder's little world he is a top manager and its the player who are at fault not him

Guest magpies_rawk

crying? where?

Guest triggy99

Don't you understand what he's saying? Of course the performances are his fault, but he didn't appoint himself.

he can resign himself though

Guest andynufc84

Speaking of Roeder,what the f*** was he thinking brining Damage on

two mins after he got on his poor marking resulted in Blackburns seconed :lol:

Bramble was injured

And it was  'The Gooch' at fault