Not ALL Roeder's fault

Guest Knightrider

Speaking of Roeder,what the f*** was he thinking brining Damage on

two mins after he got on his poor marking resulted in Blackburns seconed :lol:

Bramble was injured

And it was  'The Gooch' at fault

No really sure about if Bramble was injured or not,but the goal is tottaly Ramage's fault,he was marking Roberts and he just left him to have a free header on goal.

Guest triggy99

Bramble was injured

No really sure about if Bramble was injured or not,but the goal is tottaly Ramage's fault,he was marking Roberts and he just left him to have a free header on goal.

you got to remember bentley walked past milner aswell though

Guest SLK

- Roeder is a nice guy

- He loves the club and really cares for it

- He loves the fans and wants the best for them

- He genuinely wanted to help NUFC win a trophy

But...He is NOT up to the task unfortunately...We shouldn't hate him and put him on par with the hate we all had for SouMess...

PS: I only hate Roeder slightly for the way he treated Luque ;)

Guest triggy99

- Roeder is a nice guy

But...He is NOT up to the task unfortunately...We shouldn't hate him and put him on par with the hate we all had for SouMess...

my arse. still hate him

We all knew he'd be found out anyway, so there's no suprise he's fucked it!

That fat cunt upstairs is the problem, he very rarely gets a decision right, he's just a hope for the best kind of blob of nothingness!

Someone slit is fat throat  :rant:

- Roeder is a nice guy

pretty much agree with this - should never have been appointed, not Premiership class - simple as.

Guest triggy99

I really wish people would stop saying "Glenn Roeder is a nice guy..."

He is not a nice guy.

i agree. hes a little rat

He is not a nice guy.

Yep.  Any "nice guy" points he had have all gone down the toilet at this point.

And of course he's to blame.  And so is the fat gob of shite.

Just done a bit of research. In the 8 games leading up to the Alkmaar defeat, we won 5, drew1 and lost 2.

In the 8 games after Alkmaar, we've won 1, drawn 2, and lost 5. We've failed to score in 6 out of 8, including drawing blanks against the might of Charlton, Man City, Reading and Blackburn.

Talk about a turning point. I'm convinced that was when Roeder lost the support of the players. Once that happens, you're dead meat.

Just done a bit of research. In the 8 games leading up to the Alkmaar defeat, we won 5, drew1 and lost 2.

In the 8 games after Alkmaar, we've won 1, drawn 2, and lost 5. We've failed to score in 6 out of 8, including drawing blanks against the might of Charlton, Man City, Reading and Blackburn.

Talk about a turning point. I'm convinced that was when Roeder lost the support of the players. Once that happens, you're dead meat.

Agree 100% and been thinking that myself.  Roeder didn't help himself by calling out players publicly either.

Its not the fact that Roeder might have lost the support of the players that bothers me because to be honest at least half of them can fuck right off anyway. Roeder's obviously not up to it but i'd hate to think he got sacked just because he can't get these bunch of arseholes playing. If putting that black and white shirt on isn't enough to at least inspire them to go out there and do their very best then they can all fuck off.

Guest Gemmill

I felt sympathy on him after looking the pic he crying.He love the club,but he cant help the club.We need another coach.

Where's the picture of him crying?  This I need to see.

Should never have been appointed, can only do his best and has done, just not good enough. Hope all anger gets directed towards the fuckwits who appointed him, the complete wankers who appointed Souness and who laud over our club like the cretins they are. Bastards.

Spot on and I do feel sorry for him.  He was happy being academy gaffer until Freddy saw an easy way out.  God I hate the fat man and his band of miscreant's.  Our beloved club is rotten and the stench comes from the top.

I felt sympathy on him after looking the pic he crying.He love the club,but he cant help the club.We need another coach.

Where's the picture of him crying?  This I need to see.

Doesnt exist, he's squinting cos of the sun...

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He is not a nice guy.

He eats seals

"When Glenn Roeder does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the earth down."

"Glenn Roeder can piss into gale force winds."

"Glenn Roeder will Never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him."

"Wilt Chamberlin claims to of had sex with 20,000 women in his life time. Glenn Roeder calls this a "slow tuesday"."

Actual quotes from Glenn Roeder.

If he loves Newcastle so much he must resign...

Its stupid to fool yourself that you are doing good job when you are obviosly not good enough

If i see that im not good at something i'll admit it.

He is like Souness,will stick until the end of the agony road...

If he is man enough he will resign himself

I dont think anything will happen this week but we have only one week to go.... all eyes are watching to see how quickly something happens.

He has a chance of saving some face with the fans (????) if he resigns and admitted he wasnt up to it but I fear he will hang until the very bitter end

Guest SLK

I hope we win our last game and then Roeder says: "This was my farewell present to you NUFC supporters...I have let you down but at least I want you to remember as a winning manager..." hehehehe

Guest Ridzuan

Of course when the team is not doing well,you cant just put the blame solely on the manager.You have to think of a bigger picture which includes the players,and the boards etc. But of course,the manager is the one who should take most of the blame.He is the manager and he is responsible to ensure that the team performs very well,and he has to take most of the blame if the team doesnt play very well.Right now,I dont really care who is the blame the most,Roeder has to go and the best time to do it is after the seasons end because if we sack him now,there is no point either.

Bramble was injured

It's not "The Gooch's" fault at all. All anger should be directed at the f*ckwit who thought he was good enough to be brought to the club on loan...and then be played even though it's clear he wasn't good enough.