Get prepared for a massive clear out

Guest Hibbits left foot

if emre goes, we can expect nothing but long balls, hes the only one who will go to the defence and take the ball from them and move forward.

parker tried to hide when the defence has the ball.

I had heard that the tea lady had just signed a contract extension prior to Roeder's resignation. The hobnobs had been a stumbling block, but Shepherd has agreed not to eat the whole packet 5 minutes before half time. mackems.gif

I had a massive clearout this morning :clap: My lass wouldn't go into the bathroom for a good 30 minutes afterwards mackems.gif

The thing that does worry me about a new manager coming in, is that there's a chance he'd like to give the likes of Bramble and Luque a chance, to see if he can improve them. But the likes of them are just beyond improvement in my opinion.

I have heard that our tea lady is in contention for the tea lady world cup 2008, and that the mackems would give a packet of Jammy Dodgers to get her. Keep her on, I say!

Terrible tbh, don't give up your day job.  :lol:

Proof that playing the numbers game just doesn't work for nutter.

and for some reason, i would quite like to see luque given a year under sam.

dont know about anyone else on here but i think, if he signs, we finally have a manager to trust

hasn't he signed for someone on loan for next season?

Big Sam will already know who he wants to keep/let go methinks , so there will be no pissing about , wave bye bye to; Shola, Titus, Owen,Pav,Baba,Pattinson,Luque,Terry Mac,Duff,Butt,Emre,Pearson,Clarkie,St James Park Tea lady,Nobby,Moore, and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all!

And you know this because.....oh, yes, becaus eyou just made it up.

Mind, there are only 4 on the list i'd like to keep, and plenty more who deserve to go.

Guest Magpiecn

Im worrying about it will change too much at the beginning of next season.It'll be unsteady.Except the defence,I dont want to see too much changes in other places.

Big Sam will already know who he wants to keep/let go methinks , so there will be no pissing about , wave bye bye to; Shola, Titus, Owen,Pav,Baba,Pattinson,Luque,Terry Mac,Duff,Butt,Emre,Pearson,Clarkie,St James Park Tea lady,Nobby,Moore, and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all!

don't be daft.

You missed Dyer off the list. He approached Spurs himself knowing Jenas and Bent will be there.  Only problem being the wages, but i`m sure he has made enough money to take the pay cut considering how much he wants to play for them.

Guest Knightrider

You'd expect one but I won't try and second guess Big Sam, I mean even Luque can't be written off under the man given his record with wayward players and picking up other's mess (Diouf, cost Liverpool 10m)

I think any clear out with come in January, Fred was terrified by Roeders shopping list of players he knew we needed. So get shot of Roeder get new manager in "there's your squad sort em out".

If West Ham stay up, Parker will join them in the Summer IMO.

Boo Hoo eh?

12 months ago i would have cried about this, now i'd just want to see Nolan come in the door.

Guest Hibbits left foot

Ooops of course Dyer , Sibierski add them to the list good fuckin riddance n all...

Boo Hoo eh?

12 months ago i would have cried about this, now i'd just want to see Nolan come in the door.

Why would you want to swap one shit player for another?

I'd keep Pearson in the coaching staff, saves paying him off and if he's working with the under 21s, he's obviously got something about him.  Plus I reckon he'd have good advice for Taylor.

As for the players, I can't really see any except the obvious (Luque, Bramble) packing their bags.

who the hell would want to buy Celestine fucking Babayaro?  Even if we offered him for nowt, he'd probably presume he's too good for someone like Southend or Hull that would be the only people willing to have him

There are ALOT of players that could potentially be gone, simply because of thier atrocious performances this season. Personally, i would like to see half of them stay at be coached propa.

GONE: Baba, Carr, Bramble, Moore (obv) Gooch, Ramage (loan)

STAY: Parker, Emre, Dyer (Unsure) Duff, N'Zogbia, Sibierski.

Can anyone notice the correlation between the players in my gone section. Wasn't planned TBH.

Boo Hoo eh?

Why would you want to swap one s*** player for another?

I rate Nolan and i also rate Parker. Parker has been poor because of poor coaching from Roeder and Nolan is one of Sams boys. IF Parker wants out, i won't cry about it, i would just want him replaced TBH.

There are ALOT of players that could potentially be gone, simply because of thier atrocious performances this season. Personally, i would like to see half of them stay at be coached propa.

GONE: Baba, Carr, Bramble, Moore (obv) Gooch, Ramage (loan)

STAY: Parker, Emre, Dyer (Unsure) Duff, N'Zogbia, Sibierski.

Can anyone notice the correlation between the players in my gone section. Wasn't planned TBH.

yeah, they're defenders.

don't think that its eerie, our defence is shite!

I can see him signing up plenty of players out of contract to boost the squad size.

I hope so.

Distin

Ben Haim

Sidwell (if he doesnt go to Chelsea)

Viduka

Gera

Tuncay

That lot would do for a start.

I can see him signing up plenty of players out of contract to boost the squad size.

I hope so.

Distin

Ben Haim

Sidwell (if he doesnt go to Chelsea)

Viduka

Gera

Tuncay

That lot would do for a start.

Fucking right, Imagine us getting all those for fuck all.

Guest Knightrider

God knows what will happen, at Bolton most of our players he'd have found a use for, but that could all change, just as his transfer policy could depending on how much money he gets. I think he'll have to sell one or two I know that much.

Guest Hibbits left foot

God knows what will happen, at Bolton most of our players he'd have found a use for, but that could all change, just as his transfer policy could depending on how much money he gets. I think he'll have to sell one or two I know that much.

or 3 or 4 or 10 or 12!