Get prepared for a massive clear out

Guest Hibbits left foot

God knows what will happen, at Bolton most of our players he'd have found a use for, but that could all change, just as his transfer policy could depending on how much money he gets. I think he'll have to sell one or two I know that much.

I think there are a few players who will have to go because of the wages they are on, Players like Babayaro who is utter shit yet on very good wages, Because of the high wages it will be hard to get rid of them

Guest Toon83

Babayaro, Carr, Moore, Bernard, Gooch, Dyer, Luque, and maybe even Owen if he isnt happy should be shipped out, this would free up a hell of a chunk of the wage budget

Then if we can get a few in on bosmans such as the afore mentioned Tuncay, Ben Haim, Distin and Viduka, and a few more maybe Nolan and Hunt or O'Brien (from Bolton) and dare i say it El-Hadji Diouf  >:D

Guest Hibbits left foot

F knows who he'll bring in , but cant be worse than the shower of shite here at mo , imo...

TBH, I don't think Allardyce will have anything like a big clear out this window.

There are good players who haven't performed well, is it because of the previous management or because they don't care?  I think Allardyce will need time to decide and evaluate all the players.

I think he'll bring in players in this window for sure (assuming he gets the job!) but I don't think the clear out will hapeen until the January window.

There are good players who haven't performed well, is it because of the previous management or because they don't care?  I think Allardyce will need time to decide and evaluate all the players.

Name the good players who haven't played well?

And if SA needs time to realise that Carr, Babayaro, Bramble, Moore and Ameobi are shite, and that Dyer and Parker are at best average, then he is a fucking idiot, and must have never watched a game all season. We are led to believe that managers watch all the other games, so he'll know.

Guest Bolton_fan

Babayaro, Carr, Moore, Bernard, Gooch, Dyer, Luque, and maybe even Owen if he isnt happy should be shipped out, this would free up a hell of a chunk of the wage budget

Then if we can get a few in on bosmans such as the afore mentioned Tuncay, Ben Haim, Distin and Viduka, and a few more maybe Nolan and Hunt or O'Brien (from Bolton) and dare i say it El-Hadji Diouf  >:D

What's your obsession with Nicky Hunt?

You want to make your defence better, not worse!

if diouf comes here i may not be going anymore

agreed

What's your obsession with Nicky Hunt?

You want to make your defence better, not worse!

Some people see one game, or read The Sun, then just start spouting.......

agreed

But you'll go if Dyer stays. :lol:

agreed

yes,don't recall dyer spitting or stamping on anyone

agreed

Oh, thats alright, then. As long as he's crap, but doesn't spit.

The fact that he is an absolute cunt, and an at best average player, who put in the worst captains performance i can recall for us EVER, makes Dyer much better.

No chance of the stamping, in his defence. He doesn't get near enough to the man with the ball to stamp normally.

agreed

The fact that he is an absolute c***, and an at best average player, who put in the worst captains performance i can recall for us EVER, makes Dyer much better.

No chance of the stamping, in his defence. He doesn't get near enough to the man with the ball to stamp normally.

hey you're getting the hang of it,a football club is more than its results,as a player i dont mind dyer moving on,no doubt you'd be happy with a multiple rapist if he'd guarantee us a trophy.

agreed

The fact that he is an absolute c***, and an at best average player, who put in the worst captains performance i can recall for us EVER, makes Dyer much better.

hey you're getting the hang of it,a football club is more than its results,as a player i dont mind dyer moving on,no doubt you'd be happy with a multiple rapist if he'd guarantee us a trophy.

Yes, i love rapists, you stupid twat.

Bit what i DON'T like is very average platers who provide fuck all. Like Dyer. Who is also a cunt, on and off the pitch. Diouf is a cunt, no doubt, but he's not a lot worse than our very own diseased little prick Dire.

This is NOT going to happen or it would not be really realistic either...But still interesting imo.

So dont beat me to death

£15m Transferkitty

£11m Michael Owen

£12m Martins

£6m Parker

£5m Emre

£4m Dyer

£4m Zoggy

£1m Carr

£1m Babayaro

£59m

Anelka   £9m

Viduka   Free

Tuncay   free

Arteta   £9m

Appiah   £7m

Barton   £4m

Jansen   £6m

Ben Haim Free

Distin   Free

New RB

And some squad players

Anelka

Tuncay             Milner

Arteta

Barton        Appiah 

Jansen  Taylor Dist/B-H  NewRB 

Given

You would sell Martins to play Anelka as a lone striker?

Or Viduka...

And i would not certainly play with that system either. but with those players we could play different systems.

this is not going to happen, but in theory it would give us one hell of alot better squad and a better team. Thos bunch of players would give us alot better balance in the squad...

This is NOT going to happen or it would not be really realistic either...But still interesting imo.

So dont beat me to death

£15m Transferkitty

£11m Michael Owen

£12m Martins

£6m Parker

£5m Emre

£4m Dyer

£4m Zoggy

£1m Carr

£1m Babayaro

£59m

Anelka  £9m

Viduka  Free

Tuncay  free

Arteta  £9m

Appiah  £7m

Barton  £4m

Jansen  £6m

Ben Haim Free

Distin  Free

New RB

And some squad players

Anelka

Tuncay            Milner

Arteta

Barton        Appiah 

Jansen  Taylor Dist/B-H  NewRB 

Given

Owen - 9m tops

Martins - 10m tops

Emre - 4m tops

Dyer - 3m tops

the others look about right.

Cannot see Anelka as lone striker - better with a target man(Viduka?).However, both players are moody..

Would be a tough job to get Arteta away from Everton.

If Arteta moves anywhere it will be back to spain. Class player though.

The Fenerbache fan that haunted here was convinced Appiah was out of contract this summer along with Alex and Tuncay.

I think we could find better strikers than Anelka for that kind of price. Rather gamble 5 on Nugent, not to say he is better than Anelka, but he would be less wages, price and hassle, and more potential.

Guest Geordio Cubano

Appiah I think will be snapped up by one of the top 4 whilst Arteta would be a great signing but I cant see us prising him away from Everton (he is their best player). Tuncay Sanli might be a good bet as a youngster and it would be encouraging if Sam retains some of Roeder's intention to bring in youth. The main problem I see with your choices is the resulting formation - it might be a bit of a stretch for the Toon to consider playing anything other than a 442. Also, I find it incredulous that anyone could even consider selling Parker. My ideal summer would look something like this (although Ashton may not be viable given his fitness, he's long been the player I wanted to replace big Al and until Wet Spam cheated their way out of relegation I thought he'd definitely be moving on. If not  then Bent would be perfect):-

Out 7 players, £4m recouped

Carr            1m

Babayaro    1m

Luque        2m

Moore        0m

Bernard      0m

Sibierski      0m

Gooch        0m

In 7 players, £33m spent

Ashton        11m    /Bent /Nugent

Ben Haim    free    /Davies

Bale            7m      /Bridge /Baines

Halford        2.5m

Distin          free    /Campbell

Barton        4m      /Nolan /Sidwell

24.5m

Ashton   Owen

Shola   Martins

Duff Barton         Parker c   Milner

N'Zogbia    Emre     Butt         Dyer

Bale Taylor Ben Haim Solano

Ramage     Distin     Bramble          Halford

Given

Harper

The total outlay comes to £20.5m which should be reasonable for the amount Sam is expected to be given. If the pull of his former manager is not enough and Ben Haim goes to Chelski then I suggest a renewed bid for Curtis Davies though this would certainly stretch FatGit's budget. In any case Bale looks doubtful so Baines is more likely which would free up a bit more cash for the required centre back.