Watford vs Newcastle United - Match Thread - 13/05/07

Menace

SSN just said that Carrol is starting not patterson?

Ameobi on the wing?! :lol:

I've got the radio on now like but could have sworn they said that Ramage, Given and Carrol are all starting. Or maybe when they said patterson my mind blanked.

Does anyone know if Zog stormed out before or after the team/squad was announced?

Well I doubt he would storm out if he was selected in the team...

Depends, he might have got the hump about being put on the left wing or something. We should just go on assuming he had every reason to storm out though.

Martins is s***.

Zog has been playing s***.

Luque was hardly going to get a look in.

Why are folk whinging over them 3?

Because Roeder is sacked, and in such a pointless game we should've given them a chance instead of throwing that donkey Pattison in, ffs i didnt even see his name is the travling squad to the game?!

Guest Geordiesned

Just said on the radio that N'Zogbia was originally on the bench.

In which case he's an idiot. He's got to realise that a new manager is on the way in and whilst he's not in charge yet he's going to hear about this incident.

speaking of that

this is the team that traveled to Watford: 

NUFC: Given, Harper, Srnicek, Solano, Carr, Babayaro, Taylor, Bramble, Onyewu, Moore, Ramage, Butt, Milner, Dyer, N'Zogbia, Martins, Owen, Ameobi, Luque, Carroll

Where the fuck  did Pattison , O'Brien ,  Huntington come from ???

In which case he's an idiot. He's go to realise that a new manager is on the way in and whilst he's not in charge yet he's going to hear about this incident.

I don't really blame him

He knows  he have the talent, its just that Pearson/Roeder keep dropping him for shit players like Pattison 

Says Carroll is starting on SkySports. Also, Berbatov was on saying how he supported Newcastle because of Alan Shearer.

N'Zogbia will leave in the summer - its unprofessional and highly disrespectful to other players.

Says Carroll is starting on SkySports. Also, Berbatov was on saying how he supported Newcastle because of Alan Shearer.

N'Zogbia will leave in the summer - its unprofessional and highly disrespectful to other players.

From .cock

NUFC: Shay Given, Nolberto Solano, Steven Taylor, Stephen Carr, Peter Ramage, James Milner, Nicky Butt, Kieron Dyer, Matty Pattison, Shola Ameobi, Michael Owen

Subs: Steve Harper, Oguchi Onyewu, Paul Huntington, Andy Carroll, Alan O'Brien

Why is anyone whinging? This match means nothing at all.

So why not throw Luque,N'Zogbia, Gooch in and let them prove themselves?

Its EXACTLY the type of team Glenn Roeder would put in, so basically its like we didnt even sack  him..we just allowed a fatter version of manage us for this game..

Did you expect the collective brain power of Pearson, Clark and McDermot to put out our best players in their best positions? Of course they're gonna put out a team full of players who run around but are shit as hell like Pattison.

Guest Geordiesned

In which case he's an idiot. He's go to realise that a new manager is on the way in and whilst he's not in charge yet he's going to hear about this incident.

I don't really blame him

He knows  he have the talent, its just that Pearson/Roeder keep dropping him for shit players like Pattison 

If this was in the middle of the season maybe but is the last match and as I say it looks like we'll have a new manager by Tuesday or Wednesday (if press speculation is to be believed). All he's done today is to confirm stories that have been doing the rounds that he's got a bad attitude and bad reputation within the club.

Who's captain?

Shay Given replaces Steve Harper in goal for Nigel Pearson's first game as caretaker boss, the Irishman taking the captain's armband with Scott Parker (hernia) absent.

Oh thank god for that. Had a dreaded feeling it was Dyer again.

Why is anyone whinging? This match means nothing at all.

So why not throw Luque,N'Zogbia, Gooch in and let them prove themselves?

Its EXACTLY the type of team Glenn Roeder would put in, so basically its like we didnt even sack  him..we just allowed a fatter version of manage us for this game..

Did you expect the collective brain power of Pearson, Clark and McDermot to put out our best players in their best positions? Of course they're gonna put out a team full of players who run around but are s*** as hell like Pattison.

Thats why i am whinging :D