Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

It's a Solksjaer chant rather than a Shearer one though.

It's still a bit off though, there is definitely a bitteress in there about someone having the audacity to turn them down.

Imagine us signing about how we got Bellamy instead of Jeffers? :lol:

Good post that merlin.

It's quite simple. It took them 25 years to win the title and set a base for domination. After just one season, we come along with the potential and the audacity to try and  stop all that. That is why Fergie and Man United fans always hated us.

I'm still not having this mind, they couldn't give a fuck about us, man.

We have a lot more about us than a club than this man, come on.

Why do they chant about Shearer every fucking week then ? Answer that clever bollocks. This is a thread about Alex Ferguson. Don't really see what your problem is.

Because it's a chant to wind us up, "clever bollocks".

It's what Yorkie was talking about before, they aren't a normal club, they rarely have to endure the same heartache and pain that most others have to endure every other week, some more. They've won pretty much everything multiple times over since we had the gall to finish 2nd behind them that one season, I think Fergie and the rest of the Manchester United fans (80% of which probably aren't even aware that season existed) have gotten over it now. They don't hate us, some of the better fans will have fond memories of some cracking moments between us that has helped shape the Premiership, Fergie will too, they don't fucking hate us though, that's an absurd and baseless claim.

It's a Solksjaer chant rather than a Shearer one though.

It's still a bit off though, there is definitely a bitteress in there about someone having the audacity to turn them down.

Imagine us signing about how we got Bellamy instead of Jeffers? :lol:

Aye but it's true, they started that from the first season when they got him the summer Shearer came here. So "Alan Shearer, was fucking dearer" fits well. I like it anyway. :lol:

The "Sad Geordie bastard" one though is bitter.

Good post that merlin.

It's quite simple. It took them 25 years to win the title and set a base for domination. After just one season, we come along with the potential and the audacity to try and  stop all that. That is why Fergie and Man United fans always hated us.

Why do they chant about Shearer every fucking week then ? Answer that clever bollocks. This is a thread about Alex Ferguson. Don't really see what your problem is.

It's what Yorkie was talking about before, they aren't a normal club, they rarely have to endure the same heartache and pain that most others have to endure every other week, some more. They've won pretty much everything multiple times over since we had the gall to finish 2nd behind them that one season, I think Fergie and the rest of the Manchester United fans (80% of which probably aren't even aware that season existed) have gotten over it now. They don't hate us, some of the better fans will have fond memories of some cracking moments between us that has helped shape the Premiership, Fergie will too, they don't fucking hate us though, that's an absurd and baseless claim.

Why would they want to wind us up, though if we were so inconsequential ?

As for the rest of your post,  save for the shite about them not hating us, your degree for the bleeding obvious is in the post.

Good post that merlin.

As for the rest of your post,  save for the shite about them not hating us, your degree for the bleeding obvious is in the post.

Because they're playing us or they know Shearer is at the ground :lol:

I wouldn't say we were inconsequential either, so I take back the "couldn't give a fuck about us" I imagine we're a bigger game on the calender than most of the league (probably sitting alongside Everton(?) and Tottenham). But hate though? Come on.

YOU hate Manchester United with a dying passion, that much is clear, you're doing the Mackem-esque thing of trying to convince yourself that the feeling is mutual.

Next time we play them up here, change the "We don't care about Ashley" from the Championship season to "We don't care about Fergie" maybe? 50,000 singing that would be some racket and message.

yeah- the message would be - 'We do care' :lol:

Good post that merlin.

I wouldn't say we were inconsequential either, so I take back the "couldn't give a fuck about us" I imagine we're a bigger game on the calender than most of the league (probably sitting alongside Everton(?) and Tottenham). But hate though? Come on.

YOU hate Manchester United with a dying passion, that much is clear, you're doing the Mackem-esque thing of trying to convince yourself that the feeling is mutual.

They do it every week Hans. Every week.  They don't play us every week neither does Alan Shearer visit Old Trafford every week. Yet they sing the Shearer song every week.

And why is it "mackemesque" to have the hatred of Manchester United that I do? I would hope all Newcastle United fans would hate the cunts ,and the ones I know personally, do so.

Good post that merlin.

They do it every week Hans. Every week.  They don't play us every week neither does Alan Shearer visit Old Trafford every week. Yet they sing the Shearer song every week.

And why is it "mackemesque" to have the hatred of Manchester United that I do? I would hope all Newcastle United fans would hate the cunts ,and the ones I know personally, do so.

For a few glorious seasons most of us were definitely more concerned about manu's results than we were about the macums.

They don't sing song about Alan Shearer every week, man.

And I wouldn't say it's mackem-esque to hate Man U, it's the trying to convince yourself that the other club feel the same.

I have definitely heard it a few times when they haven't been playing us tbf.

Guest neesy111

And I wouldn't say it's mackem-esque to hate Man U, it's the trying to convince yourself that the other club feel the same.

They sang it all the time when shearer was appointed as our manager.

Good post that merlin.

For a few glorious seasons most of us were definitely more concerned about manu's results than we were about the macums.

Yep...halcyon days indeed.:thup:

They sang it all the time when shearer was appointed as our manager.

I remember that, like. In any case this is their hatred of Shearer surely?

They're not exactly singing "Cheer up Alan Pardew".

Guest Craig-NUFC

http://i.imgur.com/6Exrp.jpg

What a stupid ignorant b******, before Munich they were a relatively nothing club and became popular because of an accident.

Looks like a parody account that.