Newcastle and N'Zogbia in dispute

Guest Alan_Shearer

I'll go along with whatever Allardyce's decision on this is. I respect his track record of dealing with difficult characters, getting their heads straight and motivated for the club. If he thinks he can't get him going again, then it will be best that we move Zog on. Of course, this will all be water under the bridge if he responds to a manager with credit and goes back to being a great young player for us next season. Unless he starts hitting women and spitting at tramps, but let's put that aside for the time being.

I'll go along with whatever Allardyce's decision on this is. I respect his track record of dealing with difficult characters, getting their heads straight and motivated for the club. If he thinks he can't get him going again, then it will be best that we move Zog on. Of course, this will all be water under the bridge if he responds to a manager with credit and goes back to being a great young player for us next season. Unless he starts hitting women and spitting at tramps, but let's put that aside for the time being.

I agree.

Guest Guinness

N'Zogbia seems to have major attitude problems and he's been really poor (when he's actually featured) this season. However he's got plenty of ability and it would be a shame to sell him. Hopefully Big Sam can come in and get the best out of him.

I wish players would open their ****ing eyes and realise how lucky they are to be doing what they're doing.

I'm sure if I were in that situation I wouldn't be acting like a ****.

Guest Alan_Shearer

1) Firstly i'd like to celebrate my first topic to reach over 100 responses :)  :clap:  :coolsmiley:

2) We will get multi-millions more for Zoggy in a few seasons time when hes fulfilled his potential.

Surely if we are aiming to get stroppy, over self opinionated players out of the club, Dyer should be top of the list.

He aint ever going to change so f*** him off and keep zoggy who is young and impressionable enough to change.

Guest mishka17

it's all roeders foult - if he had choosen zoggy more, gave him more chances, then we wouldn't have this shite right now. duff duff duff - in form, out form, good, bad-allways him. zogg obviously knows what he's abilities are, and he's fucked up with this whole circus...i undrestand him, but not defending him. he's not that good yet, he can't run out from the stadioum like van nistelrooy. he's not a key player for us so far. i hope he will, with SA help

No doubt Allardyce will be chuffed.

how can any of you justify a players reactions like that?

I dont care if the gaffer tells you are shite and won't play. never do you walk out on your teammates or your club b/c you feel like you should be starting.

You cant just understand b/c the club is run so poorly - you get on with it, you dig deep and work yourself out the rut, or you shut-up and sit your arse down.

dont care if your 16,22,or 34 - you never walk out on your teammates and your club. if you have a problem with it, you go to the chairman and let it settle out that way.

Guest thebigfella

bellamy got shipped to celtic 4 something far less disresectfull to the club and it supporters!!!!! i am a big charlie fan but if this is tru he needs to be disiplined buy the club!!!!! not sold just tought not to be a spoilt brat.....potential is all good but rising to it is the challenge!!!!!!!

bellamy got shipped to celtic 4 something far less disresectfull to the club and it supporters!!!!! i am a big charlie fan but if this is tru he needs to be disiplined buy the club!!!!! not sold just tought not to be a spoilt brat.....potential is all good but rising to it is the challenge!!!!!!!

You mean faking and injury and refusing to play in a game that was actually important match is less disrespectfull then refusing to play under a caretaker manager who wouldnt start you ahead of Pattison despite the fact that you are 10 times better then that waste of space?

I say its the same :)

No doubt Allardyce will be chuffed.

If most others feel the same way, I think so too.

Guest JamesD

I respect his track record of dealing with difficult characters

What is his track record like?

diouf, anelka...

He hasn't played well at all this season.

His pre-season performances were half-hearted

His attitude stinks

This 'victimisation' shite is just that. Shite. If he had played with any heart pre-season then he would have played.

Ship the sulky twat off somewhere else.

If Zoggy was to get his head down and work at his game, he might be a half-decent player. But he's got it in his head that he's some superstar in disguise. He isn't. This gap between where he thinks he's at and where he's really at is what's holding him back.

Hope that makes sense.

I don't understand why he couldnt' just f****** wait until next week when the new manager is appointed, then it would of been water under the bridge.

He's spoilt himself.

Good point, well made. Disappointing.

mmm waiting for arsenal to pounce  >:D

Guest posadageordie

Can f*** off. No player is bigger than the club.

True, but also he has been taken for a ride this year, pathetic. Typical of this club. Can't blame Zoggy.

He's been utter shit when he's played yet still has sycophants praising him when he's clearly an over-rated arsehole with an attitude problem. We'll never do anything with wankers like this at the club, get him fucked off pronto.

Can f*** off. No player is bigger than the club.

True, but also he has been taken for a ride this year, pathetic. Typical of this club. Can't blame Zoggy.

He's been utter shit when he's played yet still has sycophants praising him when he's clearly an over-rated arsehole with an attitude problem. We'll never do anything with wankers like this at the club, get him fucked off pronto.

Calm down Elaine, dearest. Calm down!!! :lol: