Newcastle and N'Zogbia in dispute

Guest Alan_Shearer

said already on here,  He was dropped earlier in the season because his attitude stinks. He heard the rumours about Arsenal being intrested, and instead of knuckling down and try and get himself back in the team, he has just sulked like a spoilt 10 year old.

Today looks like the last straw. Fine him big, and kick him out the club, becasue zoggy ... You aint as good as you think you are.

No, he was dropped because we'd bought Duff to play in his place.

That you've said it already on here just means you've been wrong twice, so it doesn't help you really.  :razz:

Roeder has created the problem by buying Duff, it's as simple as that. I'm sure N'Zogbia may have sulked a bit about it, but who wouldn't honestly?

You're young, playing in a foreign country and the manager sells your best friend, Boumsong, at the club (correctly), but not before slagging him off publicly despite the fact that he's had personal problems (wrongly).

He then goes and buys someone to play in your position, despite the fact that you were widely acknowledged to be one of the best players on the team the year beforehand.

So you're demoted to the bench while the rest of the team which you at times carried last season gets to keep their place.

Honestly, would anyone here want to play for a club who did that to you?

Like fuck you would.

Is funny how he has chosen the last game of the season to do his walk out despite being benched/left out numerous times during the season.

This isn't going to be his manager next season, it's hardly surprising he took this action now.

said already on here,  He was dropped earlier in the season because his attitude stinks. He heard the rumours about Arsenal being intrested, and instead of knuckling down and try and get himself back in the team, he has just sulked like a spoilt 10 year old.

Today looks like the last straw. Fine him big, and kick him out the club, becasue zoggy ... You aint as good as you think you are.

No, he was dropped because we'd bought Duff to play in his place.

That you've said it already on here just means you've been wrong twice, so it doesn't help you really.  :razz:

Roeder has created the problem by buying Duff, it's as simple as that. I'm sure N'Zogbia may have sulked a bit about it, but who wouldn't honestly?

You're young, playing in a foreign country and the manager sells your best friend, Boumsong, at the club (correctly), but not before slagging him off publicly despite the fact that he's had personal problems (wrongly).

He then goes and buys someone to play in your position, despite the fact that you were widely acknowledged to be one of the best players on the team the year beforehand.

So you're demoted to the bench while the rest of the team which you at times carried last season gets to keep their place.

Honestly, would anyone here want to play for a club who did that to you?

Like fuck you would.

....I'd like to add that his main bone of contention is that Roeder made it clear that Duff was NO.1.

Is funny how he has chosen the last game of the season to do his walk out despite being benched/left out numerous times during the season.

The transfer window will be open soon...

The transfer window will be open soon...

Exactly.

He was good until he was injured for 4 months in what... mid November? Was shit after he returned though

Was below average beforehand

Not in the little run of games he had in Nov-Dec... Starting average, then started to show signs he was back to his usual level (like the game at Chelsea especially)... then got injured. One of the biggest myths of the season.

He was good until he was injured for 4 months in what... mid November? Was shit after he returned though

Was below average beforehand

Not in the little run of games he had in Nov-Dec... Starting average, then started to show signs he was back to his usual level (like the game at Chelsea especially)... then got injured. One of the biggest myths of the season.

No.

One of the biggest myths of the last 2 years is that Zoggy has done anything worthy of note bar be a player with a potential future.

I have a feeling those wanting rid of Pearson will be disappointed when Allardyce takes over. Clark aswell for that matter.

What makes u think that? I think SA will get rid of them and get his own backroom staff in

I have a feeling those wanting rid of Pearson will be disappointed when Allardyce takes over. Clark aswell for that matter.

Like you maintained to the bitter end that Rodent would be manager next season?  :-*

Just wouldn't get your hopes up because I can't see it happening.

Be shocked if it didn't tbh.

Pretty obvious that Clark and Mc aren't up to much as coaches, and Allardyce is renowned for his approach to coaching/fitness.

I'd expect he'll look to bring in some people who actually know what they're doing, don't you?

Pretty obvious that Clark and Mc aren't up to much as coaches, and Allardyce is renowned for his approach to coaching/fitness.

I'd expect he'll look to bring in some people who actually know what they're doing, don't you?

But knowing Shepherd, he'll try to compromise and go 50-50 with SA saying "You can have 'blah', 'blah' and 'blah' on the condition that Lee Clark remains in his role as Reserve Team Manager and you give Pearson a coaching role"

Aue, but Clark is on a trainee coach summit or other, no point getting rid of him unless he is having a negative effect.

But knowing Shepherd, he'll try to compromise and go 50-50 with SA saying "You can have 'blah', 'blah' and 'blah' on the condition that Lee Clark remains in his role as Reserve Team Manager and you give Pearson a coaching role"

Maybe it's just the optomist in me, but I get the impression that Freddy is starting to see the light a bit in terms of giving his mangers total control over things.

Maybe it's just the optomist in me, but I get the impression that Freddy is starting to see the light a bit in terms of giving his mangers total control over things.

Actually despite what I said, I'm inclined to agree. I don't think Allardyce would be taking over unless he was given anything but 100% control. After all, he reportedly turned us down on two previous occaisons, what else could be the difference now?

Actually despite what I said, I'm inclined to agree. I don't think Allardyce would be taking over unless he was given anything but 100% control. After all, he reportedly turned us down on two previous occaisons, what else could be the difference now?

The absence of a certain Number 9??? ;)

He's been s**** when he has played to be honest this season. He doesn't deserve just to start so f*** off.

I like the way you have Dyer in your avatar, there's someone who's been s**** for 8 years, not one half season.

Jesus f****** Christ.

i saw dyer in town two days ago wearing a bright purple basketball top with 'Dyer, 8" on the back of it, nearly died laughing