nufc.com

lovejoy

• 1 month later...

Regarding the recent waffle:

While I agree that we've been playing s****, and some of our decent results only papered over the cracks, do you not get the feeling that Niall and Biffa have had their knives sharpened since May?

While I agree that we've been playing s****, and some of our decent results only papered over the cracks, do you not get the feeling that Niall and Biffa have had their knives sharpened since May?

They've never liked him have they? See the OP.

They've never liked him have they?

Most of what they write now is driven by their pre-conceived opinions and ideas unfortunately.

I appreciate that it their website and they can express their opinions, but they've gone from having a good, informative site to a site only providing themselves forum to let us know what they think.  Its a shame.

Most of what they write now is driven by their pre-conceived opinions and ideas unfortunately.

I appreciate that it their website and they can express their opinions, but they've gone from having a good, informative site to a site only providing themselves forum to let us know what they think.  Its a shame.

I thought it was because we have been ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SHIT for the last 4 or 5 games.

I thought it was because we have been ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SHIT for the last 4 or 5 games.

Hi Biffa

Only so many hours in the day, but when one reads wankery well it's hard not to.

Can anyone find anything to disagree in said waffle?

NUFC.com, have if anything kept their powder dry over the shambles over the past games.........

Only so many hours in the day, but when one reads wankery well it's hard not to.

Can anyone find anything to disagree in said waffle?

NUFC.com, have if anything kept their powder dry over the shambles over the past games.........

i can find things in past waffle.

like that bramble bollocks they came out with.

but then again, we all make mistakes :razz:

To be fair to K2, he did say that he was 'part' of nufc.com, or atleast has 'been on the road with them longer than cared to remember', or something along those lines.

Doesn't necassarily have to be one of em.

NUFC.com may never have wanted or liked Sam, but go back and read how the site has not rushed to judgement on him. How they have stressed yes he needs time, however they have also stressed how shit the football has in general been, even with the best start (sic) for 11 years, the football as anyone who travels home and away knows has been at times appalling and over all awful. If anything the site has been careful not to over-react as things have fallen apart over the past weeks. However Liverpool was as bad as anyone of us who have watched Newcastle in the Premier Leaque remembers. As i said, with no reply, read the comments on the Liverpool game, which of us with any passion for the club could really disagree???

Just read the article, its spot on.

I dont mind losing a game or two, even three on the bounce if they team has a actually tried and made the effort but to just bend over and take it doesn't wash with me.

GET OUT THERE AND SHOW SOME FCKING GUTS.

Just read the match report on nufc.com and the waffle section is absolutely spot on, particularly the last two paragraphs. 

Never mind formations, ice baths or Prozone coefficients, if the manager can't instill fight or guts (that all-inclusive term "passion") into his team at Ewood or when the Gunners come here, then he's wasting his time here - and ours.

Not winning is bad enough - playing like a bunch of losers is utterly unacceptable.

No wonder Love Joy's comments are so ill-informed, now I understand he gets his laughable insights and gossip from the guy who told him O'neil was nailed on, what a blather mouth.....