Djibril Cisse to be our version of El Hadji Diouf?

KaKa

he is garbage

can see the similarities in cisse with diouf both cost liverpool a small fortune and produced nothing but when it comes to us unless we are really thinking owen or martins or BOTH are going then we dont need him for a 3/4 choice striker, and when you have viduka sitting there waiting to be taken for nowt i know where i would want us to go and it wouldnt be taking cisse off liverpool

Guest Rafa

Cisse's biggest problem, is the fact he's a lazy arse, he really is the last thing anyone needs! He's more interested in his stupid 'fashion' range than he is in football. Football is just a means of publicity for him.

Cisse's biggest problem, is the fact he's a lazy arse, he really is the last thing anyone needs! He's more interested in his stupid 'fashion' range than he is in football. Football is just a means of publicity for him.

I remember seeing him on a special pimp my ride and he did seem full of himself and his image, would be another person here to be on the payroll and if he didnt work and liverpool and didnt workin over in the french league than comming back over here doesnt seem to look like something to work out. If we really had to go for him I would never want to hear anything about him being on 60,000+ to warm the bench we have enough of those.

Unless he spits like a camel, cheats like a cunt and beats his missus into the bargain, I'm not interested.  Diouf is the real deal tbh

If you like spitting cheating wife beating cunts that is  O0

In a typicall 4-4-2 formation I think Cisse would be excellent, getting behind the defenders on early crosses from our wingers. But if we play 4-3-3/4-5-1 I would doubt him comming any good like he was in Liverpool.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He's a pacy fucker but his technique is gash. So are his legs, they break constantly

Guest Rafa

He's a pacy fucker but his technique is gash. So are his legs, they break constantly

his pace became worthless, as he doesn't know the offside rule.

Both made of metal now so little chance of that happening again.

If he is cheap he is worth the risk IMO.

Guest Stephen927

Not too keen on him, his pace is redundant as he never seems to make clever runs or manage to stay onside.

£3m and on something like £15,000 I would take a gamble. Can't see him wanting wages like that though when he's likely to be paid more by Liverpool.

Guest Toon83

Cisse is a great player, when on form,  but he would be too much of an injury risk IMO

would rather have Viduka tbh or failing that i would actually take Diouf, he's not sure about his future and would come reasonable cheap

Bargepole time.

Don't particularly rate him as a player, wary of his injuries and the toll they've taken. Also comes across as a bit of a fucking arsehole tbh.

He's a pacy fucker but his technique is gash.

Yeap, he's a complete donkey. Complete waste of time to go anywhere near him. Plus as many have already pointed out appears like somewhat of a total moody arse.

If some of you think Zog's a whiner there would be no end with the guy. He can stay in Marseille (as I doubt The Reds will want him back), they deserve each other.

he is garbage

Awful first touch, all speed no control, some talent but no composure, attention-whore hairstyle whilst not being that good a footballer - despite all this, what makes you come to that conclusion?

Guest Hollow

Not too keen on him, his pace is redundant as he never seems to make clever runs or manage to stay onside.

£3m and on something like £15,000 I would take a gamble. Can't see him wanting wages like that though when he's likely to be paid more by Liverpool.

There is no chance he will be at LP when next season starts, and you can be sure he knows it. BSA just might be able to put him in line as well. If he got him in line and playing for real, we would have a hell of a striker. But thats a big "if".

There is no chance he will be at LP when next season starts, and you can be sure he knows it. BSA just might be able to put him in line as well. If he got him in line and playing for real, we would have a hell of a striker. But thats a big "if".

BSA?! Better than BS, I suppose.

Cant believe im saying this, but id rather have diouf.

Even with Cisse on form he doesnt give us anything we dont already have, diouf would be an excellent squad player, he has hunger, gives something different and we have been missing an arshole on the pitch since bellers left. I dont think diouf would mirror the same attitude off the pitch though.

Still Viduka and Gudjohnsen would do me to plug the gaps either upfront and in the midfield.

Both made of metal now so little chance of that happening again.

If he is cheap he is worth the risk IMO.

Lets try and buy C3PO then.

Rather have shola tbh.  Cost nothing.  Despite a 75yr olds hip, he could be ok.  Also, not a bad 4th option IMO.

SA will not want players like him tbh - do not think we will see trophy signings - either proven players that do not get injured, young players with good potential or unheard of plays that will be cheap but can do a job.

He certianly wont look at crock players however good - despite his excellent records of keeping injuries to 1/5 of ours last season.