Mark Viduka signs for Newcastle - 2 years + 1 more optional

Guest SwissMagpie

Guest johnson293

More typical 'Anal' discharge...  :crazy2:

on Ben Haim:

"And the word from Tel Aviv is that Israeli international Ben Haim is ready to jump on a plane and join his former Bolton Wanderers boss Sam Allardyce at St James' Park."

on Viduka:

"The burly striker is now back in his native Melbourne, but I understand he can expect a phone call from United in the immediate future."

on Dyer:

"My information is that Frank Lampard is leaving Chelsea and heading to Real Madrid in the summer, and there are whispers linking Dyer with a switch to Stamford Bridge."

However, I wouldn't be dissappointed in he isn't 'wide of the mark' on any of those suggestions though - Especially Dire to Cheski - Wonder of we could get Wayne Bridge + a couple of Mill for him?? :D

on Ben Haim:

"And the word from Tel Aviv is that Israeli international Ben Haim is ready to jump on a plane and join his former Bolton Wanderers boss Sam Allardyce at St James' Park."

on Viduka:

"The burly striker is now back in his native Melbourne, but I understand he can expect a phone call from United in the immediate future."

on Dyer:

"My information is that Frank Lampard is leaving Chelsea and heading to Real Madrid in the summer, and there are whispers linking Dyer with a switch to Stamford Bridge."

:D

If all that happened i think i'd be celebrating with a bottle of Champagne tbh, am not the biggest Viduka fan, but i'm warming to the idea under SA rather than GR's hopeless football.

Guest SwissMagpie

Viduka+Ben Haim =0 = will be over the moon

Viduka+Ben Haim=0=More founds for more players to come

Anal=0

Guest johnson293

on Ben Haim:

on Viduka:

on Dyer:

:D

If all that happened i think i'd be celebrating with a bottle of Champagne tbh, am not the biggest Viduka fan, but i'm warming to the idea under SA rather than GR's hopeless football.

Agreed - was editing my post to say just that!  :thup:

Guest Darth Toon

Very encouraging stuff at the moment - be very pleased if we can pick up the likes of Campbell, Viduka and Ben Haim for minimal outlay, and if there's any truth at all in the prospect of Dyer going to Chelsea (not impossible IMO) then that doubles his price overnight!

6 million plus Wayne Bridge please!!

These are the types of signings where in the past, we'd have seen them go to the likes of Portsmouth & Bolton and left us thinking, "on a Free he'd have done a job here". Now with Allardyce, I get the feeling we'll finally get those sorts of signings.

Surely the daft wonky faced git is on a wind up?

You can just imagine Lampards Agent now............

Agent: "Oh yes Frank, we'd better pass on the word to journalisms very own "Mr Big" up North about the interest from Spain"

Lampard: "Who's that? One of the tabloid boys? Sun? Mirror? or how about the Times, they're normally bang on with rumours"

Agent: "Errrr No, they're based down south Frankie, this guy has got sources all over the shop and has some readership figures. People ringing him from all over, never off the phone apparently"

Lampard: "Ok then, have a word but make sure it get plenty of coverage, I'm sick of being called a fat bastard by all the English fans"

Fucks Sakes! If he was off to Real Madrid don't you think it'd be ALL over every national and some piddly regional paper?

As for Dyer as Lampards replacement?  ;D Obviously, as Frank has averaged about 20 goals a season for the last three years Kieron will be the perfect replacement, what with this thunderous shots from distance and his clinical eye for goal.  :rolleyes:

Jesus  :'(.

Guest toonbaz

talking about ben haim "His record of nine bookings and one red card last season shows that he does not take any prisoners - and isn't that just what United need?"

yes alan thats exactly what we need, im sure his poor disciplinary record is the main reason why were interested

Dyer to Chelsea, What a load of shite  :laugh:

The cynic in me says Oliver is laying the groundwork for his defense of a string of innefective performances from Ali Dyer next season. "Dyer, who came so close to a move to Chelsea last summer, was shite, but it was all Obafemi Martins' fault."

I also have to wonder how many local journalists have a source in Tel Aviv of all places.

And "Burly Striker"? No Alan, its spelt "FAB".

Also dispointed he left out the most important bit - What did Ray Ranson have for breakfast this morning?

Amazing how cynical people are about Viduka. When Leeds went down, he got all the stick while Alan Smith was considered a hero (until he joined Man Utd), yet he scored more goals and was generally the better player. Then when he played well last season, it was "oh well he's just playing well because there's a World Cup in the summer", and now this season it's, "oh well he's just playing well because he wants a big contract".

When are people just going to accept he's a f*cking good player?

Guest andynufc84

I hope we sign Viduka even just to imagine the look on Boro fans faces and their overall reaction to it...would be priceless.

Ben Haim we desperatley need.

Viduka i'd take on a free but  he's not that much better than Shola imo

I'd love to get rid of Dyer to Chelski for Wayne bridge plus a few mil!! (COULD BE DREAMING THOUGH) 

Guest SwissMagpie

I know who told Anal about Lampard.

Ray Ranson Called him last night and told him that.He is still keeps annoying Anal and calls him at 3 AM

Love is in the air

Well though Viduka has played for Boro, I still don't think he's as fit or as motivated as he should be. If Sam can sort that out, then Viduka would be a very good signing.

Not good news for Shola though.