Mark Viduka signs for Newcastle - 2 years + 1 more optional

Guest SwissMagpie

Guest johnson293

that pic on the official site is blatant photoshop tbh. the head doesnt match the size of the arm.

if its real, then hes a real mutant!

3 years on teesside will do that to you!!

I particularly like the lyric "from our team, they can't take Mark Viduka".

Check again mate.

It's pretty good song.

We need Verlaine to make a Newcastle version, one with lots of depth and layers though.  :lol:

Read the comments on Mark Vidukas myspace page.

"mark u r a real trator wats the point in going 2 newcastle u no boro hate them. You have went for the money you gready bastard wat is it 60,000 pies a week"

I'm still trying to figure out if this guy is calling him a tractor or a traitor.

"mark u r a real trator wats the point in going 2 newcastle u no boro hate them. You have went for the money you gready bastard wat is it 60,000 pies a week"

I'm still trying to figure out if this guy is calling him a tractor or a traitor.

His profile's hilarious, blatant wind up.

Mark Viduka's Interests

General - Football, Pies, DJing, Horror Movies and hair gel

Television - Neighbours and Match Of The Day

:lol:

"mark u r a real trator wats the point in going 2 newcastle u no boro hate them. You have went for the money you gready b****** wat is it 60,000 pies a week"

Mark Viduka's Interests

Well I guess someone else has wrote this up because:

"I only scored 13 goals in a struggling Leeds team in his final season with the club. Which was disappointing, but to be honest Leeds were a bit crap even back then."

What about saying "my final season" instead of "his"...

Guest Bolton_fan

"mark u r a real trator wats the point in going 2 newcastle u no boro hate them. You have went for the money you gready b****** wat is it 60,000 pies a week"

Mark Viduka's Interests

Or this:

Who I'd like to meet:

Andy Gray So I can punch him in the face

Also, I wonder what was the song that was supposed to be playable on his site ? It says "The song has been deleted by the artists"....Does anyone think that song could have been "Mark Vidukaaaaaaa...Mark Vidukkaaaaaaaaaaaaa" :lol: Alistair must be seething :D

Guest Bolton_fan

From the MySpace:

"u r one greedy cunt. i hope u snap ur cruciate in ur first game and have to give up playing. then u might realise what a fucking retard u really r! never come back to teesside cos u will get fucking beaten to a pulp, we all hate u now, ur hated more than than ziege and zenden put together. u greedy fucker. piss off there and never let ur poor excuse of a man be seen on teesside ever again. greedy, dishonest, lying, decietful, judas fucker! snap a leg u prick."

Somebody needs to take a chill pill. :D

From the MySpace:

"u r one greedy c***. i hope u snap ur cruciate in ur first game and have to give up playing. then u might realise what a f****** retard u really r! never come back to teesside cos u will get f****** beaten to a pulp, we all hate u now, ur hated more than than ziege and zenden put together. u greedy fucker. piss off there and never let ur poor excuse of a man be seen on teesside ever again. greedy, dishonest, lying, decietful, judas fucker! snap a leg u prick."

Somebody needs to take a chill pill. :D

Comments from Gareth Southgate tbh..

Any updates from David Craig on SSN??

Like what?

I'm happy. Significant improvement on Sibierski, a player that has always scored goals and should work well with either Martins or Owen. :thup:

also from myspace:

Mark you where ma favorite player at one point, but now i heard ya going to newcastle ya can stick ya fukin contract up ya arse! if u want to go hang baout with some dirty geordies go do that but i hope u know ur going to be the most hated man on teeside

---------

teesside education, best in the country.

Guest Bolton_fan

Be honest, would you care if you were hated on Teeside if you were getting the money he's getting at Newcastle?

They could hate me all they wanted if I was getting the money Viduka is getting now.