Mark Viduka signs for Newcastle - 2 years + 1 more optional

Guest SwissMagpie

Wow!!!

So we will indeed be keeping all of our strikers!!!

That is phenomenal. What a strike force!

He sounds very clear on this. Good news, especially if we can get one more to cover for Owen and displace Shola.

I cant take all of this in.

Its like I have been asleep for a few year. Cant believe what has happened in so short a time.

Be good to know what is going to Glenns' mind at the minute. What a contrast in management

Guest johnson293

I cant take all of this in.

Its like I have been asleep for a few year. Cant believe what has happened in so short a time.

Be good to know what is going to Glenns' mind at the minute. What a contrast in management

If Glenn had still been manager, and the takeover had still happened, I think even he would surely realise that he would be out of a job soon......

......once he got back from scouting Kuyt.

Guest TheOrder

Just been on SSN. Viduka and Barton expected to sign today. Man City are holding the deal up with the paperwork at the mo, and Viduka will be first.

Just been on SSN. Viduka and Barton expected to sign today. Man City are holding the deal up with the paperwork at the mo, and Viduka will be first.

Man city are probably trying to find someone there that can sign there own name!

Ironic, i would have thought Man City were desperate to get the cash in for Barton. I would love to see a double press conference.........

in fact get Tel Ben Haim in and make it a triple. I'm feeling lucky at the moment.

Good news, Barton should follow within hours.

Nice little comment from David Craig, "Ben Haim is on Sams wishlist and so far that wish list has gone well"