Mark Viduka signs for Newcastle - 2 years + 1 more optional

Guest SwissMagpie

Yup, they're pretty peeced:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viduka caught sticking his cock up fat sams anus!!

It's pathetic really :lol:

From the Boro board

--------------------------

My six-year-old son (who is Viduka mad) just came up with the perfect way to deal with the news:

"I'm going to start supporting Newcastle!"

Er...No you fooking won't, boy!

------------------------------

:lol:

Though if any of you reading this are any of those tossers who signed up just to gloat on their board then you're , well ... tossers.

Pathetic really.

Guest Gemmill

Take the number 9 off Martins and give it to Viduka tbh.  Someone decent should be wearing the shirt.

Take the number 9 off Martins and give it to Viduka tbh.  Someone decent should be wearing the shirt.

You want a fight? :lol:

Good signing, glad its two years with an option rather than a straight 3 year deal.

Now lets look at some bloody defenders :D

Viduka would probably be more suited to being a Number 9 than Oba, but unless Martins leaves then it'd be a complete shambles and a disgrace to take it off him.

Guest Gemmill

Viduka would probably be more suited to being a Number 9 than Oba, but unless Martins leaves then it'd be a complete shambles and a disgrace to take it off him.

The shambles is his first touch.  The disgrace is his second. :razz:

Guest elbee909

Yup, they're pretty peeced:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viduka caught sticking his cock up fat sams anus!!

It's pathetic really :lol:

I laughed.  Well, you have to accommodate players as much as you can.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'm a confidence player. Maybe we should give him number 1 then, so he knows HE DA NUMBA ONE STRIKA IN DA WORLLLLDDDD you fucking tit.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'm a confidence player. Maybe we should give him number 1 then, so he knows HE DA NUMBA ONE STRIKA IN DA WORLLLLDDDD you fucking tit.

;)

Them 'boro fans are a bunch of right wankers. I mean when Woodgate joined them (I know he's a smog) we weren't posting  things like, "wish he breaks his leg "or I hope he dies in a plane crash". Absolutely no class whatsoever.

Them 'boro fans are a bunch of right wankers. I mean when Woodgate joined them (I know he's a smog) we weren't posting  things like, "wish he breaks his leg "or I hope he dies in a plane crash". Absolutely no class whatsoever.

speaking of woodgate, do you think he's having second thoughts--like wishing he'd returned to us?