The FA Cup Final

Guest smoggeordie

Sky just ran a little snippet of a 92 year old bloke who was at the first FA Cup final at the old Wembley. They showed loads of cracking old footage of the game and he was just reminiscing. Nice little interview. They have managed to get him a ticket for the game today too.  :thup:

HTL?

Just kidding, calm down, calm down etc... :D

Sky just ran a little snippet of a 92 year old bloke who was at the first FA Cup final at the old Wembley. They showed loads of cracking old footage of the game and he was just reminiscing. Nice little interview. They have managed to get him a ticket for the game today too.  :thup:

HTL?

Just kidding, calm down, calm down etc... :D

:lol:

Have backed both teams to win on Pens at 11/1 each so iam hoping for a shit boring 120mins!

could be a good call like... but isn't there a more normal way of betting on that i.e. a draw after ET?

Chelsea: Cech, Paulo Ferreria, Terry, Essien, Bridge, Makelele, Mikel, Lampard, Wright-Phillips, Joe Cole, Drogba.

Manchester United: Van der Sar, Brown, Vidic, Ferdinand, Heinze, Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Ronaldo, Rooney.

So where does everyone watch the Cup Final? Just at home or do you have a cup final day tradition?

It's become something of a tradition for me and my mates to watch it at The Lonsdale in Jesmond over the last few years. We often decide who we're supporting on the day dependant on which set of annoying glory hunting students are getting on out tits the most! :lol:

:D Quality.

Fucking sick of the shite modern music that is played in the background - it radiates round the whole stadium and you can hear it clearly over the crowd. Why? Why is there ANY need for it? Ruins the tradition, especially when it's utter American shite like Gwen Stefani.

Guest Gemmill

Prince William's hair man. :lol:  Fucking hell lad, you look like a middle aged man.  Get the fucker shaved off.

Guest Gemmill

It's like a really bad charity shield so far.  It wants to get better sharpish tbh.  So much for "the showpiece final everyone was hoping for".

This is f*cking sh*te. Don't dare try and tell me our league is the most entertaining in the world!

It is really, just Man Utd-Chelsea/1st-2nd games don't make for entertaining matches. They very rarely do in all honesty.