The Champions League Final

Dokko

How did agger not get a yellow there :idiot2:

Ref wants to keep a lid on it. If he booked him he'd set a precedent and we'd have about 8 booked at full time. Good refereeing. Let the players play.  :thup:

If there are 8 cynical fouls before half time there should really be 8 yellows (reds if serious).

Ref wants to keep a lid on it. If he booked him he'd set a precedent and we'd have about 8 booked at full time. Good refereeing. Let the players play.  :thup:

If there are 8 cynical fouls before half time there should really be 8 yellows (reds if serious).

Oh Nazza, you and your playing by the rules, when will you learn?

Oh Nazza, you and your playing by the rules, when will you learn?

Encouraging others to play by the rules, makes my rebellions more worth while :coolsmiley:

A lenient ref is a good ref in a Cup final imo. As long as he's impartial, I can't see the harm in letting a few things go - keeping 22 players on the park for the full 90. As I said, let the players play and decide the outcome - not a ref who sends 2 off after half an hour and decides the game.

A lenient ref is a good ref in a Cup final imo. As long as he's impartial, I can't see the harm in letting a few things go - keeping 22 players on the park for the full 90. As I said, let the players play and decide the outcome - not a ref who sends 2 off after half an hour and decides the game.

Yeah fair enough, I agree, but that foul was an exception in my eyes. He had him beat.

Yeah fair enough, I agree, but that foul was an exception in my eyes. He had him beat.

He did.  blueyes.gif

Still think the ref was right though.  O0

Guest BooBoo

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Pirlo!