Bale signs for Spurs

Guest Darth Toon

I just got the nod..........

£6m now, £1m for next 3 years plus 2m if we get in Champions league in next 2 years plus sell on!

A lot of money but best we could negotiate.

Pre agreement has been signed - we have a few days to tie it up!

And Taarabt has now signed permanently, he couldn't before because he was under 18.

And may be news of 2 more after Sunday.   Levy seems to have let Comolli have a bit of freedom.

Are you called archibald?

Or have you always just stolen other peoples info and claimed it to be your own?

No, not from Archie, I heard from my sister in law as usual, as you well know.  One of the few times she volunteered some info.

£6m now, £1m for next 3 years plus 2m if we get in Champions league in next 2 years plus sell on!

And Taarabt has now signed permanently, he couldn't before because he was under 18.

And may be news of 2 more after Sunday.  Levy seems to have let Comolli have a bit of freedom.

Or have you always just stolen other peoples info and claimed it to be your own?

No, not from Archie, I heard from my sister in law as usual, as you well know.  One of the few times she volunteered some info.

So why was your post word for word the same as Archibalds post, including exlamation marks in the same place!!!!

And may be news of 2 more after Sunday.   Levy seems to have let Comolli have a bit of freedom.

No, not from Archie, I heard from my sister in law as usual, as you well know.   One of the few times she volunteered some info.

So why was your post word for word the same as Archibalds post, including exlamation marks in the same place!!!!

Easier to copy and paste  rather than typing it all out myself.  Keyboard skills are not my strongpoint!

I just cant get my head round the figure been quoted for the guy but I guess managers now need to get them in young and still pay alot definetly not a bargin but hope he does ok another example of how good the kids are doing at southampton

Spurs are crazy, £10m for a 17 year old who hasnt played a single game in the premiership.

theo cost £14million didnt he and he was about the same age, difference obviously was he was going to one of the best nurturer's of the game in wenger.

I wouldnt have thought southampton need a take over with being a feeder club like they are.

Guest kingdawson

Heard it was £5 mill rising to £8 million. Fantastic signing for the club as Left back was one of our problem positions. Hopefully he'll be more successful then Walcott.

A lot of money but best I could negotiate.

Guest kingdawson

Now for Barnes, Petrov and possibly a back-up striker should Defoe leave and were sorted :celb:.

I just heard on a message board but will make it out like I know someone..........

FYQIP

I just heard on a message board but will make it out like I know someone..........

FYQIP

?

FYQIP

?

Fixed your quote in post.