Julio Baptista - worth a punt?

James

You know what though if we play the formation of last season with Baptista and Martins upfront with Owen just behind

That sounds pretty good like.

Sounds pretty good but i think the formation was dependant of Viduka holding up the ball.

TBH, i don't believe for a second we will be playing that formation next season. I think we will revert back to 442.

I've no idea what Keegan is planning formation-wise next year. It'll define who we go for, surely.

I just hope we continue to get the best out of Owen, and to me that suggests he stays in a 4-3-3.

I've no idea what Keegan is planning formation-wise next year. It'll define who we go for, surely.

I just hope we continue to get the best out of Owen, and to me that suggests he stays in a 4-3-3.

Couldn't agree more but i just feel KK will go back, mainly because of the argys arrival. Suggests the use of wingers sadly.

Guest Jawesome

My DVD of next season suggests that we will have played a very work man like 4-4-2. Lots of graft, no flair, no Ginola.  :aww:

What's the DVD called?

Jonas Gutierrez - The best of

My DVD of next season suggests that we will have played a very work man like 4-4-2. Lots of graft, no flair, no Ginola.  :aww:

What's the DVD called?

It's called "Newcastle United: Return of the non-entertainers - Season 2008/09 Review"

A creation and trademark of shiteam productions.