Championship play-off - Derby County promoted

midds

Guest kingdawson

dont want to open a new thread but why is sky sports news showing a live game at the momment??

dont want to open a new thread but why is sky sports news showing a live game at the momment??

Just flicked over to SSN and you're right. Anyway how crap are Wales? 2-2 at home against New Zealand.

Just flicked over to SSN and you're right. Anyway how crap are Wales? 2-2 at home against New Zealand.

Shit. Thought that was rugby and never clicked onto it. :lol:

Blackpool up

Bitter Yeovil fan has already updated Keigan Parker profile on wikipedia.org :

Scored a lucky goal in the play-off final against yeovil. Parker appeared to miss hit his shot which crept under the stranded keeper

Didn't know Blackpools owner was Latvian until I caught an interview at the end of the match. I can understand foreigners buying Premiership sides because of the prestige, challenging for titles, european club football. Why would he want to own a League one and now Championship side?

Those sort of edits are great :lol:

You know what the thinking is behind it, it's a sly dig, yet phrased properly so they hope it'll stay in :D

:lol:

My edit of John Beresford winning PFA Player of the year 1997 is still up, been about 2 weeks now.

Didn't know Blackpools owner was Latvian until I caught an interview at the end of the match. I can understand foreigners buying Premiership sides because of the prestige, challenging for titles, european club football. Why would he want to own a League one and now Championship side?

Loves the slot machines

Glad that Blackpool and Bristol Rovers won, they were the better of the two clubs in each match.

Think they both finished higher in the league than their opponent as well.

Glad that Blackpool and Bristol Rovers won, they were the better of the two clubs in each match.

Bit harsh for MK Dons though. Saw today that they were something liek 12 points clear of Bristol Rovers

Guest gggg

Bit harsh for MK Dons though. Saw today that they were something liek 12 points clear of Bristol Rovers

Nothing would be too harsh on MK Dons, fake franchise club that shouldnt even be in the league.

Guest Geordiesned

West Brom or Derby?

Derby for me.

Do you mean who do you think will win or who do you want to win?

Actually, thinking about it, Derby on both counts for me. Phillips to miss the crucial penalty in the shoot-out. :D

West Brom or Derby?

Derby for me.

Do you mean who do you think will win or who do you want to win?

Actually, thinking about it, Derby on both counts for me. Phillips to miss the crucial penalty in the shoot-out. :D

Who i want to win, think its going to be tough for them West Brom have played some good stuff this year. Phillip's last chance to play in Prem too.... therefore howay Derby  :)

Guest kingdawson

I really want Derby to win but i dont think they will especially with no Barnes in there team.