Tell Sam who to sign!!

Guest smoggeordie

The damn weather up there. If there was better weather there is no doubt that Carlos Puyol would be on his way. Not too sure about Kaka either, don't think he'll like the cold too much!

haha that comment by the 10 year old is brilliant.

"we could buy Carles Puyol but he might not come because he might not come to a rainy place" hehe

Yet in the same paragraph he is sure Kaka, Messi, Fabregas etc will come.

Which smartass sent that in?

Guest gggg
Keep Shay Given we don't need another keeper, you should buy Kaka from AC Milan, we could buy Carles Puyol but he might not come because he might not want to come to a rainy place, also Ashley Cole and bring his wife home from London, Kolo Toure from Arsenal for a few million, tell Steven Gerrard to come, ask Alex from PSV to come before Chelsea gets him, buy Michael Essien for defensive midfield, rip Francesc Fabregas from Arsenal's midfield and see if Henry wants to partner Michael Owen, Lionel Messi will be a great forward,Arjen Robben on the left wing, and if possible to get Joe Cole to keep the bench warm and if you can try to name a club t

No better than what we've got tbh.

"Hello Big Sam good to finally see you as manager of the Toon.

Alright first of all KEEP Given he is the best goalkeeper in the prem by far, you should buy Robben he is so good, Metzelder and Andrade in defence, Robinho, bring Viera back to the prem and Van der Vaart in midfield and get Henry or Eto'o upfront with Owen. Unstoppable United!!

Jake Anderson"

"You should sign Darren Bent and Luke Young from Charlton. Dean Ashton and Curtis Davies. Aaron Lennon and Michael Dawson from Tottenham. Micah Richards from Manchester City. David Nugent from Preston. Shaun Wright Phillips from Chelsea. Bradley Wright Phillips from Southampton.

Elliott Cukier"

Hmmmm sounds about as feasable as the 10 year old's plans, please tell me you are 10 too?

My 14 yr old son Kyza and me are absolutely thrilled that Sam Allardyce is the Magpies new manager. He is such a legend and I believe that he will make the changes needed and sort us out once and for all. Fantastic!

Val Ellerey

?

Guest TheOrder

another embarassing thing the clubs done.

What you talking about>? It's basically a fucking forum for kids and over-eager spastics to post on, not to mention WUM's.

Its hardly going to dent the credibility of the club is it?

Guest nufc 4 life

there are way too many posts on there lol and loads are such bum-likers to SA, like he will ever read their comments, what the heck is a WUM btw been plucking up the courage to ask ;)

Wahey!!! I can't believe they published my "contribution":

Can we please sign Aaron Hughes back from Villa?

The fact i gave my name as Ozzie Osbourne and my email as [email protected] should possibly have been a hint it was a wind up.

I hope Big Sam reads it and takes action.

Wahey!!! I can't believe they published my "contribution":

Can we please sign Aaron Hughes back from Villa?

The fact i gave my name as Ozzie Osbourne and my email as [email protected] should possibly have been a hint it was a wind up.

I hope Big Sam reads it and takes action.

If he does I hope you will be getting and IP ban!

whos the scarey bloke in nsg pic??

he looks like bradys evil twin.  def missed his 11am valium pill.

Henry Gale.

Benjamin Linus

OMG get it right dave, are you stupid or something? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: