Parker Vs NRC Vs Barton

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No NRC and No Barton. Bring Momo Sissoko as it seems that he is unsettled at Liverpool

Another good shout, but since he's not been linked and is a mile better than the rest it wouldn't make an interesting poll would it?

Now vote!  :rant:  O0

Bit of a risk for that money don't you think? Plenty of players would look good in their slick passing team but I wouldn't want to risk £8m on them.

true, not sure i'd spend as much as £8m on him but he does look very promising. as some others have said, my choice would be manuel fernandes, while i'm also a big fan of appiah.

Guest SwissMagpie

There are plenty of quality midfielders in Europe.so hope Big Sam will look there rather than to bring Barton or NRC

Barton = best player

Parker = best attitude

NRC = potentially best player with an attitude problem

I don't think there's much doubt that Barton is the best player, the question is whether he's significantly better than Parker to warrant his potential attitude problems.

Barton's the best player - a potential England regular in his position. Very tempting, but the sheer violence of his temper is a worry.

If he gets a move to an even bigger club now, he'll get the message that he can behave badly and it won't hamper his career. It'll be very difficult for Allardyce or anyone else to deal with the problem in that situation.

He probably needs to drop down a bit and have to work his way back up, in order for him to learn his lesson.

Right player, wrong time, in other words.

Guest VegasToon

1. Barton

2. Parker

3. NRC

I would say Barton is comfortably the most accomplished player of the 3. However, "flawed character" isn't half of it, but that doesn't really come across on the pitch so I won't mark him down too much just for the sake of it. Parker is pretty limited, but at least he has some plus points in terms of effort. NRC also hasn't done owt in a long time to make anyone think he has any serious amount of talent, but unlike Parker, he can't even be arsed with trying, so I'll put him last.

This.

Always rated Barton, just a head case. Lets just hope the next bloke he gives a kicking is Dyer.

Who on this board would object to him kicking Dyer?  I wouldn't.

1. Barton

2. Parker

3. NRC

I would say Barton is comfortably the most accomplished player of the 3. However, "flawed character" isn't half of it, but that doesn't really come across on the pitch so I won't mark him down too much just for the sake of it. Parker is pretty limited, but at least he has some plus points in terms of effort. NRC also hasn't done owt in a long time to make anyone think he has any serious amount of talent, but unlike Parker, he can't even be arsed with trying, so I'll put him last.

This.

Always rated Barton, just a head case. Lets just hope the next bloke he gives a kicking is Dyer.

I wouldn't. Particularly as it'd mean they'd both be at Spurs.

Guest VegasToon

1. Barton

2. Parker

3. NRC

This.

I wouldn't. Particularly as it'd mean they'd both be at Spurs.

Good one.  Made me laugh.

NRC could be a brilliant player if used correctly (DCM/Makalele role) but he'd cost a lot of money and I'd rather just convert Parker back to the DCM role tbh, although NRC is younger, quicker and much more athletic. Barton is a decent player too, but would he be worth the risk? I'm not so sure. If I had a choice I'd stick with Parker. Hopefully if we do sell him though, we can start looking at the likes of Appiah, players of that calibre. For just a few quid more we could probably get him too.

Anyway I trus the manager in whatever he does.

this

i also think if anyone can get the best out of barton, its big sam

You wouldn't trust Wenger, Mourinho or Fergie then? :razz:

Hard to judge... NRC and Parker last season were, for me, way above Barton.

But this season Barton above the both of them.

Parker and NRC with one good season and then fading after last season? or Barton having one good season this season? I know Barton and Parker were not useless in previous seasons but this season and last season respectivly were their best in my opinion.

Hard choice..... as said before each have their own merits, and I for one haven't the foggiest who we should choose. Let's just hope Sam does. :razz:

Guest pont-toon

would prefer that appiah dood - the fenerbache midfielder

always impressed whenever ive seen him