David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

Guest Toon83

Some breaking news on SSN about Barton and Roz, I didnt hear it all, Did anyone else hear it?

When was this?

havent heard anything and i've had it on most of the day

Some breaking news on SSN about Barton and Roz, I didnt hear it all, Did anyone else hear it?

When was this?

and i've miffed girl 2 by putting ssn on,thus turning off the tweenies!....not happy i'll tell you.

When was this?

Just now. I got freeview with a weak signal so it kept breaking up, It said something about Barton then talked about Rozehnal.

Guest Toon83

nothing has been said they were talking about Big Sam being po'd with City but didnt mention Rozehnal

Basically the PFA has got involved in the Man City incident - it is actually a signing on fee that is causing a problem and not a loyalty clause.

It says there has been reports of a £2m deal for Rozehnal - the word 'report' was stressed..

Fkn Scooby-Doo on noo, kids home from school :(

So have to rely on web sites, like this

http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=326177

Rozehnal Future To Be Decided  The future of Paris Saint-Germain defender David Rozehnal is set to be resolved in the coming hours, according to his agent.

Rozehnal Future To Be Decided

zoom - galleria

Newcastle and Borussia Dortmund are both in the running to sign the Czech Republic international, with the Germans seemingly ahead in the race and favoured by the player.

"I am convinced that it (his future) will be decided within the next few hours," agent Pavel Zika was quoted as saying in Sport.

"So far (Newcastle) have showed their interest only in the papers and the question now is if they really confirm their interest and enter the negotiations.

"We believe it will happen, and David's move will therefore be finalised within the next few hours."

He added: "Both clubs are high-quality and both competitions are very good.

"I think that he slightly prefers Dortmund but I don't want to speak for him. The discussions with the clubs will be decisive."

Rozehnal could cost around 5.5 million euros.

f****** hell, this thread has gone spaztastic.

Can just see Skirge's entire face turning red as Scrappy Doo restricts his SSN access. :lol:

anything to stop my little one whinging on and on and fkn on, wor hoos is still upside down, work still going on so aint got my tv-in hooked upto pc or I would have it on here. :lol:

Guest kmdnufc

Newcastle United are closing in on a deal for PSG defender David Rozehnal.

The Journal says PSG have revealed that discussions with Newcastle are at an advanced stage following the agreement of a fee of around £2.5m.

"The deal is close to being completed," said a source close to PSG sporting director Alain Roche last night. "There has been contact between the clubs and a fee between three and four million euros has been agreed.

"It is not quite there but there aren't any problems expected from PSG and we already know that Rozehnal would be very happy with a move to the Premiership with Newcastle United."

A couple of sites are starting to show that same sky story about Rozehnal.

Majority though seem certain it's done and dusted.

Sky alway's seem to do this.

Announce a player a club is linked to...

hype it up as if the player has all but signed his name...

Then throw a spanner or two into it, such as another club has 'ambushed' the deal.

Indeed. Seem to remember this happening with Barton, too.

and Martins (Pompey).