England v Brazil

Guest BooBoo

i was just hoping Afonso could score, but then again Diego is tha shcniizzz....boring boring boring, except Afonso almost scoring when Wes Brown fell hahahaha to f******n hilarious!

Guest nufc 4 life

Just in case anyone needs reminding, the whole 'BAN HIM!' thing is not required or appreciated either. :hmm:

was going to report him anyway TBH just didn't realise were i could then so the report to moderator button  O0

Guest nufc 4 life

the deomcracy is all f***** up ;)

Your spelling certainly is.  :D

yeah lol deomocracy there we go

Just in case anyone needs reminding, the whole 'BAN HIM!' thing is not required or appreciated either. :hmm:

was going to report him anyway TBH just didn't realise were i could then so the report to moderator button  O0

Boasting about it makes you look ace.

How many more of those performances can Lampard get away with? The 'balance' was correct tonight, Gerrard restricted himself to a defensive role (which he played well), but yet again Lampard failed to produce one positive piece of football in the entire game.

Guest nufc 4 life

Boasting about it makes you look ace.

Toon's Taylor made a comment about it and i kept him updated i suppose i could of PM'd him and i hope this doesn't change your opinion of my report

How many more of those performances can Lampard get away with? The 'balance' was correct tonight, Gerrard restricted himself to a defensive role (which he played well), but yet again Lampard failed to produce one positive piece of football in the entire game.

Same old shit, the manager needs to make a decision. It doesn't work. I rate Gerrard above Lampard overall so stick Hargreaves next to him and Lampard on the bench. Won't happen though, we will continue to try squeezing square pegs in round holes.

Same old shit, the manager needs to make a decision. It doesn't work. I rate Gerrard above Lampard overall so stick Hargreaves next to him and Lampard on the bench. Won't happen though, we will continue to try squeezing square pegs in round holes.

Carrick & Hargreaves must be tried instead of Lampard in the next game, but it wont happen.

Alan Shearer is an absolutely atrocious pundit. I mean, Ian Wright atrocious. WTF is he talking about? Main positive was the Midfield balance? excellent allegedly...despite Gerrard not being able to get forward, and Lampard being shite today (his words, paraphrasing). So the midfield was excellent - because the good one had to babysit for the shite one, who did fuck all.  :idiot2:

PS: Barry should be in central midfield with Gerrard, and David Bentley should be on the right. I bet they could string more than 3 passes together. Bump Barry left if someones taped Hargreaves leg back together yet :thup:

Guest Morph

Jermaine Jenas  :uglystupid2:

Ledley King  :uglystupid2:

Wes Brown  :uglystupid2:

Kevin Dyer  :uglystupid2:

Nicky Shorey  :nope:

Michael Owen, David Beckham, Steve Gerrard, John Terry  O0

Two remote potential positives from this game, from an NUFC point of view:

1) Shorey looks a decent little player at international level. Comfortable on the ball all game, never looked out of his depth for a second. Hes blatantly a good player at Premiership level.

2) Hopefully any slight interest in Smith is killed off - interest from anyone connected to our club, or from any of our fans. Shiite, overrated player, the sort of workhorse player who will ensure England will forever get mullered by technical teams and his presence in the team in the Premiership would just result in his team playing as though they have 10 men. He has absolutely no technical ability in his game. This isnt just based on tonight - this was just the confirmation that hes s*** at a higher level, on top of being a mediocre player at Premiership level.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Ronaldinhio played well without having the intesity of a "proper game performance" the guy's technique is unreal at times. Shit set pieces though. NALDO NALDO NALDO SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM

Franky Lampard definately needs to go.

For the most part, I thought England looked like they really wanted to win, and played hard. I was happy to see Beckham back, and I think he played well. Let's be honest, too, Brazil would not have scored that goal if the first choice back four were playing.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Franky Lampard definately needs to go.

For the most part, I thought England looked like they really wanted to win, and played hard. I was happy to see Beckham back, and I think he played well. Let's be honest, too, Brazil would not have scored that goal if the first choice back four were playing.

Let's be honest, they weren't really trying, got unlucky with reffing decisions too. I was just hoping that us getting a result against a sloppy Brazil side wouldn't lead to OIMG WERE GONNA WIN DA EUROOO