Joey Barton completes move for £5.8m - Man City

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

whatever the reason be it court cases, the fact we are wanting to pay half up front not the full fee, or they are just pissed off that it was us and not westham taking him he has already come out and said he wants to be here so if it takes till monday then it takes till monday.

Guest eyeball_tickler

realistically, i dont think we can do much better than koumas. in his only season in the premiership he was voted his clubs best player and was recently named the best player outside the premiership, plus loads more individual awards throughout his career. and he's probably going quite cheap so we could get a bargain if we act soon.

Are you on a wind up or been on Mars for the last month?

no. i genuinely dont see us getting anyone better than him in that position. some team are going to get a bargain when they sign him and i hope its us.

whatever the reason be it court cases, the fact we are wanting to pay half up front not the full fee, or they are just pissed off that it was us and not westham taking him he has already come out and said he wants to be here so if it takes till monday then it takes till monday.

There is nothing they can do whatever we offered it triggered the release clause and gave us permission to talk Barton has given his word. So why Man C have yet to release documents makes no sense.

There is nothing they can do whatever we offered it triggered the release clause and gave us permission to talk Barton has given his word. So why Man C have yet to release documents makes no sense.

the fact that they maybe dont really want to let him go and there is fuck all they can do about the release clause makes them want to be like twats and drag their knuckles but cause none of us are insiders we really dont know what the matter is.

Guest ahill92

From the Mirror

"But Joey Barton's switch is in doubt after he demanded a £300,000 pay-off from Manchester City before signing a £17million Newcastle contract.

Barton's deal at City includes a clause that sees him paid an extra sum over the length of the deal if he stays 'loyal'. And he reckons that because he did not ask for a transfer he should get the windfall."

From the Mirror

"But Joey Barton's switch is in doubt after he demanded a £300,000 pay-off from Manchester City before signing a £17million Newcastle contract.

Barton's deal at City includes a clause that sees him paid an extra sum over the length of the deal if he stays 'loyal'. And he reckons that because he did not ask for a transfer he should get the windfall."

Fuck he has some hide asking for that.

Hes moving on because he belted the shit out of his teammate.

Another tosser on our books!

Great  >:(

From the Mirror

f*** he has some hide asking for that.

Hes moving on because he belted the s*** out of his teammate.

Why just because he's asking for whats rightfully his?

From the Mirror

f*** he has some hide asking for that.

Hes moving on because he belted the s*** out of his teammate.

Why just because he's asking for whats rightfully his?

While under law it is his. He makes enough money as it is, and ethically he owes them a debt

The fucking cheek of it, fucking loyalty bonus?!? Don't get me started on the Dabo shite, but the idea that a player who asks for and gets a buyout clause in his contract deserves a loyalty bonus when someone activates it!??! For. Fucks. Sake.  :idiot2: :tickedoff:

I can't wait till all this over and I can turn me back on this shite. :nope:

The fucking cheek of it, fucking loyalty bonus?!? Don't get me started on the Dabo shite, but the idea that a player who asks for and gets a buyout clause in his contract deserves a loyalty bonus when someone activates it!??! For. Fucks. Sake.  :idiot2: :tickedoff:

I can't wait till all this over and I can turn me back on this shite. :nope:

:clap:

Guest DavB93

So if he gets Tel Bal Haim and this bloke from PSG, really hope he buys Baines also. Wonder if he'll still keep buying considering he hasn't spent any money yet...

Guest DavB93

Don't see why not, hopefully have a canny big squad next season and push for a top 5 position.

He is entitled to it i just wish it would be over and officially sign.

Barton asks to speak to two clubs

05/06/2007 13:00

Manchester City FC can confirm that Joey Barton has requested permission to speak to two clubs.

Newcastle United and West Ham United have submitted bids of £5.5million or more for the player’s services.

Loyalty bonus my fucking arse. :nope:

If this really is the reason behind the hold up...he wants fucking shooting.

He is entitled to it i just wish it would be over and officially sign.

Barton asks to speak to two clubs

05/06/2007 13:00

Manchester City FC can confirm that Joey Barton has requested permission to speak to two clubs.

Newcastle United and West Ham United have submitted bids of £5.5million or more for the player’s services.

Loyalty bonus my f****** arse. :nope:

If this really is the reason behind the hold up...he wants f****** shooting.

i heard these rumours about the hold up being about his pay off.....ie he didn't ask for a transfer so his team reckon he's due the payment.

It is a tad bit strange that he has not completed his move here yet, don't see why its not happend, the way he was talking it was a done deal but that was two days ago.

We all know he is a knobhead so I would not be to shocked to hear he has signed for another club.

The move is held up due to Joey Barton wanting his loyalty bonus for not handing in a transfer request at Manchester City

Manchester City won't pay it because he was suspended by them at the time of the transfer