Bramble & Sibierski sign for Wigan

lovejoy

Hopefully the pressure will be less on him there.

Still glad he's not our problem any longer.

Dunno about that... he's the big lad with Champions League experience who has come from Newcastle United. He's fairly high profile and i think he's probably gone there as a big name centre-back who'll lead their defense. They're off their rocker if so, but it wouldn't surprise me!

Agree with Yorkie here. He's 25, he's played sh*tloads of European games, has experience of challenging for a top 4 spot, Hutchings will be looking for him to be their defensive lynchpin to take over from de Zeeuw. If anything, there'll be more pressure.

Hopefully the pressure will be less on him there.

Still glad he's not our problem any longer.

Dunno about that... he's the big lad with Champions League experience who has come from Newcastle United. He's fairly high profile and i think he's probably gone there as a big name centre-back who'll lead their defense. They're off their rocker if so, but it wouldn't surprise me!

Maybe so, but still - he won't be playing in front of anything like as many fans, and they'll be scratching around the lower section of the league all year in all liklihood.

Plus, they already know what he can do. :lol:

Guest Magpiecn

Though hes a nightmare to newcastle,his ability is suit for Wigan,esp Wigan next season's main rivals will be Derby,Brimingham,Sunderland,Fulham,and so on.I can see Wigan will be very tough, Brimingham,Sunderland is much better than it.

Guest BooBoo

Where's that smilie that used to be reading book and sipping his coffee? His presence is required in response to Bramble finding a new club!