Ranieri takes over at Juventus

ujpest doza

Guest johnson293

Would be quite ironic if he ended up at the club that ultimately cost him his job, after that 3-0 defeat!

Be afraid City!!!  :D

EDIT: Also, didn't Neil Warnock say he still wanted to manage in the Premiership???  mackems.gif

I don't know whats happening. This takeover is perpetually going to happen "next month", all this takeover code BS is keeping concrete news quiet, we have no manager, the man we all wanted is off the market, we have basically no team whatsoever, and without a takeover it will stay that way...This is not a happy time  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Guest smoggeordie

I don't know whats happening. This takeover is perpetually going to happen "next month", all this takeover code BS is keeping concrete news quiet, we have no manager, the man we all wanted is off the market, we have basically no team whatsoever, and without a takeover it will stay that way...This is not a happy time  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

You think you've got it bad?

We've just been taken over by a billionaire that wants to make us successful, we've just appointed a fantastic manager. We're selling a poor skipper and we're starting to become positive as fans.

We're fucked.

We've just been taken over by a billionaire that wants to make us successful, we've just appointed a fantastic manager. We're selling a poor skipper and we're starting to become positive as fans.

We're fucked.

Without wanting to sound doomish, strictly speaking, you haven't been taken over yet.

When ours happened (which was not a hostile takeover, and generally wanted by all) I recall the arse twitching went on for a good while after the initial offer being accepted.

Guest smoggeordie

We're f*****.

Without wanting to sound doomish, strictly speaking, you haven't been taken over yet.

When ours happened (which was not a hostile takeover, and generally wanted by all) I recall the arse twitching went on for a good while after the initial offer being accepted.

Shaddit.

We're f*****.

Shaddit.

Who, me?  :angel:

:thup:

We're f*****.

Shaddit.

Who, me?  :angel:

:thup:

Aye you were saying that from the off when all this stuff kicked off. Have been bearing it in mind as obviously we all want things to move quickly but this is important stuff, no one wants to rush any decisions.

so after all that Sven like whoring about to come back to England, runs straight to the first big club that comes calling.

5 minutes ago he was talking up Man city, 10 minutes ago he was talking about taking Leeds back into Europe. Mind you he would be a fool to turn Juve down.

Last chance to manage a Big Club

Sleeping giant

Proper players

Would like to be the manager to win the fans a trophy and will, as he'sdone so before at Liverpool, Rangers and Galatasaray

Cant win anything with eleven Micah Richards.

^Expect the above if Souness takes charge^

No worries city you'll get Deschamp or even Houllier. There are a lot of decent managers available, and as long as the takeover goes through you'll be fine.

If not though ... I suspect you'll be after propa players and wide playing non-wingers and you'll definitely be needing a whole lot of lady luck's favour.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Do you rate Barton?

Do you rate Barton?

Yes. ???

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Do you rate Barton?

Yes. ???

Just wanted to get a city fan's perspective. What will he bring to the team? Would you call him a progressive player??

No one is going to sign on to manage Citeh while ownership is still in limbo. As long as this is drawn out they're f*cked.

If they take all summer to sort this out they could end up with a skeleton of a team and Souness-type manager. Which would be terrible for me personally as I don't mind City and absolutely detest ManU and their "fans."

Souness is something like 5th favourite at 12-1 for the job according SSN. Unbelievable how he could even be that close to any premeirship job. Houlier looks odds on for it.

Last chance to manage a Big Club

Sleeping giant

Proper players

Would like to be the manager to win the fans a trophy and will, as he'sdone so before at Liverpool, Rangers and Galatasaray

Cant win anything with eleven Micah Richards.

^Expect the above if Souness takes charge^

He loved using the words man/men I think he must of picked this up  from his good mate Dale Winton, his main one's were: "REAL MEN" , "A MAN's MAN" & "THIS IS A GAME FOR MEN".

He also used to harp on about "SPECIAL PLAYERS" & "OUR BIG PLAYERS"

Dale likes to talk about his Special big men :hom: