We're apparently interested in Zenden are we?

Guest Morph

Guest Morph

Just read on SSN that us and scouse mackems are after Zenden.  Personally, I hope they get him.  He's a has been, or a never was, or summit along those lines.  Seriously, this is a joke isn't it?

We probably want him to start the season as Duff is out injured till November, and Zoggy's future is up in the air.

If were planning to keep both Duff & Zoggy then bringing in Zenden on a free for a season isn't such a bad idea.

Guest Morph

Please no poor player.

Tuncay is on a free.

Why is no one snapping him up?

Surely Emre would have a word to SA.

Tuncay is good........on FM.

Guest DavB93

Zenden is shit

Agree with you there Nobby, wrong move if you ask me. How Sam you'll got a bit of cash now so use it, you aren't at Bolton now.

Would do a half decent job for us, IMO.

With Zoggy looking like he is on his way and Duff injured till November, he could do a job, just like Sibierski did.

He must have done something right for Rafa to start him in the CL final?

Guest David Kelly

While I don't rate him particularly he's a tidy player and  certainly isn't poor and he could add some depth to the squad with him being able to play on the wing or in the middle.  Especially if he costs nowt!

Zenden is shit

Agree with you there Nobby, wrong move if you ask me. How Sam you'll got a bit of cash now so use it, you aren't at Bolton now.

i work with Liverpool fans and they think he's terrible

Zenden is shit

Just because he has abit more money now than he did when he was at Bolton doesnt mean he has to spend it. He would do at least a half decent job and add some strength in depth to the squad to cover for injuries, ect.

Guest Stephen927

Was surprised to say the least when Liverpool signed him.

As short-term back up, we could do a lot worse than Zenden. Hopefully we avoid him.