Cacapa and Jaurès

gazza ladra

Allardyce has also been linked with a first move to solve Newcastle's defensive problems with bids for two French league stars. The former Bolton manager is lining up experienced Brazilian centre-back Claudio Cacapa from Ligue 1 champions Lyon on a free transfer, and Auxerre left-back Jean-Sébastien Jaurès for £700,000.

This could well mean an end to the Newcastle careers of the expensive flops Celestine Babayaro and Stephen Carr. Cacapa has been a key part of the Lyon side which has secured six straight league titles, while Juarès has been a stalwart at Auxerre for over a decade.

http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/premiership/article2621483.ece

(At the bottom)

Sorry if this has been posted-- didn't see it

Bramble gone

Moore gone

Gooch gone

Roeder gone

shepherd gone

carr going

babayaro going

Am o dreaming??

I wonder where the fuck them 2 will end up, I really do. No-one in the right mind will sign them. Maybe Bramble will recommend them to Hutchings "er yeah i really enjoyed playing with Babayaro"

Bramble gone

Moore gone

Gooch gone

Roeder gone

shepherd gone

carr going

babayaro going

Am o dreaming??

I wonder where the f*** them 2 will end up, I really do. No-one in the right mind will sign them. Maybe Bramble will recommend them to Hutchings "er yeah i really enjoyed playing with Babayaro"

Good idea.

Babas and Carr + £4m for Baines.

Bramble gone

Moore gone

Gooch gone

Roeder gone

shepherd gone

carr going

babayaro going

Am o dreaming??

I wonder where the f*** them 2 will end up, I really do. No-one in the right mind will sign them. Maybe Bramble will recommend them to Hutchings "er yeah i really enjoyed playing with Babayaro"

Good idea.

I would laugh my head off if that happens

Never heard of this Jaures, don't know an awful lot about Cacapa. But the latter is a experienced Brazilian centre-back from the French Champions, and one of the best sides in Europe. He might be alright.

Guest Sam04je

Bramble gone

Moore gone

Gooch gone

Roeder gone

shepherd gone

carr going

babayaro going

Am o dreaming??

im still waiting to wake up.

Bramble gone

Moore gone

Gooch gone

Roeder gone

shepherd gone

carr going

babayaro going

Am o dreaming??

Good idea.

I would laugh my head off if that happens

would be comedy gold if Wigan ended up signing most of our old back line

Aren't you supposed to be signing Rosenhal? Can't see you getting him AND Ben Haim AND Cacapa

Well if Rozenhal can play DM (we only have 4 "proper" centre midfielders) and we only really have Taylor as a good centre back (expect Hunts and Edgar to go on loan) so there is plenty of room for those players.

Aren't you supposed to be signing Rosenhal? Can't see you getting him AND Ben Haim AND Cacapa

Why not?

Ben Haim and Taylor cover wide positions.

Ben Haim is shit at full back, only good at centre back. Fair point on Taylor.

Bamble,Moore and Gooch all need replacing and SA has stated he wants 2 players for every position, Atm all we have is Taylor.

Im sceptic about theese players, we should definately aim higher.

Have you seen them play? If you have then fair enough, if not then I don't see why we shouldn't trust Allardyce.

I am betting hardly any fucker knew who Chimbonda was when he was signing for Wigan for £500k!

They're back up players to boost an already weak squad, what were you expecting?

im sure if they were to sign it would be better choice than zat knight roedent wanted...

They're back up players to boost an already weak squad, what were you expecting?

im sure if they were to sign it would be better choice than zat knight roedent wanted...

What about the transferkitty of 45 mil. the Ashleymoney , the spending spree ....

Cacapa I have seen and hes ok but nothing for the ambitions we havw. Jaures I dont now so much about. 

I would like as to get some known quality aswell as a few chances..