European U21 Championship

Guest SwissMagpie

Guest Triglett

Only turned on in ET, but this is just shocking. Pearce will probably offered the job as well  :-[

Guest nufc 4 life

The spirit that Steven Taylor is playing with is a joy to behold and should be shown to any young player to show them what devotion is about. Milner is another great example of this and to me this shows what great, young, talented and truely tenacious players we have and i am certain they will both develop into great players fro club and country.

I wonder what David Bentley is thinking right now. All these kids dying on their arses for their countries, he needed a lie down, the fucking woofter. Great fucking effort no matter what the result here.

I'd rather play the final with 10 men than call him back in btw.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

DAM!

http://www.starlinetours.com/images/LasVegas/HooverDam-Front.jpg

CUM ON ENGLAND!

I wonder what David Bentley is thinking right now. All these kids dying on their arses for their countries, he needed a lie down, the f****** woofter. Great f****** effort no matter what the result here.

no matter what bentley is a excellent player to have in any squad

Guest Triglett

I wonder what David Bentley is thinking right now. All these kids dying on their arses for their countries, he needed a lie down, the f****** woofter. Great f****** effort no matter what the result here.

I reckon he's thinking his decision was justified.

I don't particularly rate Taylor (although I havent seen a huge amount of him), but he has been an absolute giant playing on in this match.

PS every time I see him I remember that absurd 'pretending to be shot' thing he did against us that time.

I wonder if kicking it long or out of touch consistantly is the blueprint for English football?

The future of English football is all about giving up possession time after time?

f****** clueless football by a clueless manager.

Totally agree.

The inability to keep possession or string a couple of passes together is extremely worrying.

It will be a travesty if we go through in all honesty.