Wes Brown

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest stjamestoon

I think would be a good signing, england international and has been playing for manu a while, must be fairly good. May be a little injury prone ,but hopefully with Big Sam's new techniques, no player will be injury prone for us, and our injury list hopefully will remain small.

I think he's brilliant.  I remember when he first came on to the scene in the lat 90's Fergie said he was the best natural defender at the club, some statement.

Bandwagons are generally parked for the weak minded to jump on, and a few mediocre games for England and now hes shite???  Baffling.  He's obviously better at centre half than right back, but he's great in the air, athletic, strong, uses the ball well, and makes good decisions.  He'd be an absolutely brilliant buy for the toon, and if it took 6 or £7m to buy him I'd still pay it.

Guest ryunufc

i also think he is underrated, but i wouldnt take him. im hoping for sam to find undiscovered vidic/toure.

£3m tops. I would definitely take him as a right back for now.

Brown - Taylor - Ben Haim - Baines

Massive improvement. Would definitely be more than good enough for now. If we got Rozenhal in as well then it means we've got more than enough cover with Brown being versatile, and Taylor can do a job at right back if needed. Ramage won't be needed at all then.

He's a solid, no-nonsense defender. Does his job quietly and generally has a good game. Slightly prone to a couple of half-bramble moments which makes him look bad. I actually rate him higher than Ben Haim, who is good but overrated by many here.

I am not sure about him.

I fear that he wouldnt be half the player once outside his familiar surroundings of Old Trafford.

For some reason, to me, he never seems to have a confident look on his face. Always looks nervous to me

By no means the worse defender in the Premiership and he would improve our defence. But from what people have said about Rozenthal and Cacupa I would rather them over Browm, but that is purely based on what others have said as I have not seen the others play!

Guest GAMMELL

Take him in a shot to be honest. I reckon Man Yoo would command around 7 mill for him though & Fergie has always thought very highly of the lad.

In my opinion, he's better than Ben  Haim.