Tuncay apparently signs for Boro

KaKa

Seriously i'm gutted that we missed out on Tuncay. I can't believe we didn't go for him and confidently predict that we will regret it when some on here who have not seen him play much, suddenly see just how good he is. Why oh Why oh Why Sam didn't you sign him? Similar to when Roeder turned his nose up at Sol Campbell.

Seriously i'm gutted that we missed out on Tuncay. I can't believe we didn't go for him and confidently predict that we will regret it when some on here who have not seen him play much, suddenly see just how good he is. Why oh Why oh Why Sam didn't you sign him? Similar to when Roeder turned his nose up at Sol Campbell.

Except with Campbell, we had no good defenders. With regards to tuncay, we have Owen, Martins, Viduka, Ameobi, Carroll and Dyer.

Guest elbee909

Except with Campbell, we had no good defenders. With regards to tuncay, we have Owen, Martins, Viduka, Ameobi, Carroll and Dyer.

Not one of which is a good defender.  Big Sam... he's lost it I tell you.

• 3 months later...

Tuncay is going to be a huge dissapointment next year, you heard it here first.

He doesn't fit their system plus well his technique is overrated. You'll thank sam for not signing him.

He would be a headache, he can't control a ball let alone dribble, just don't believe every youtube video you see,

I could record myself doing some fancy tricks dribbling and you'd think world class, don't work that way.

You were bang on

• 1 month later...

He doesn't fit their system plus well his technique is overrated. You'll thank sam for not signing him.

He would be a headache, he can't control a ball let alone dribble, just don't believe every youtube video you see,

I could record myself doing some fancy tricks dribbling and you'd think world class, don't work that way.

You were bang on

Now what do you think?

You were bang on

Now what do you think?

;D  ;D took 6 months to be able to have a come back of some kind. Lets bump this up again when your in the Championship next season.

You were bang on

Now what do you think?

That GuyB may have a point rather than be bang on.