Habib Beye

TRon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DavB93

well according to the ITK we should find out tomorrow.

Still no word, come on Sam pull ya finger owt.

No LB or Lm signings yet too? We are going to the training camp with Babayaro?

Apparently as soon as the U21 Euro Championships finish were going to immediately sign up Baines from Wigan.

Guest Matt10

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=465811&in_page_id=1779&ito=newsnow

Sam Allardyce is closing in on Marseille defender Habib Beye after the Newcastle manager landed Geremi from Chelsea for £2million last night.

Cameroon's Geremi, 28, broke off from his holiday in Africa to complete his medical and the move from Stamford Bridge.

He is expected to join up with his new teammates next week.

Allardyce takes his squad to Austria for a 10-day training camp today and has set his sights on landing Senegal stopper Beye.

Like the look of Beye, coupled with Geremi, Solano, Milner and Dyer we would have our Right side finally sorted.

If we can shape the left side in the same way things will look great.

Agreed.

Its not perfect, but has a lot of different options, and the same down the left would mean were almost ready for the new season.

Guest exilim

Are we linked with Jaroslav Plašil? Tribal isn't a reliable source but i would want us to be linked with him.

Are we linked with Jaroslav Plail? Tribal isn't a reliable source but i would want us to be linked with him.

Why is he really good? What type of player is he?

Guest exilim

Are we linked with Jaroslav Plašil? Tribal isn't a reliable source but i would want us to be linked with him.

Why is he really good? What type of player is he?

He is motta's best mate so he must be good! Agree with me?! :lol:

Guest Bellers

Shame, the link with Beye appears to have gone somewhat dead. He may not be the quickest player in the world, but his defensive capabilities and ability on the ball would make him a worth while signing...

Guest Bellers

So reckon wont sign him so?hes a quality defender,shame!

Oh dear...

Don't go worrying your little head now, I was making an observation. He may well sign at some point, I was just pointing out the fact things have gone particularly quiet...

Guest firetotheworks

Shame, the link with Beye appears to have gone somewhat dead. He may not be the quickest player in the world, but his defensive capabilities and ability on the ball would make him a worth while signing...

Might be because theres been no update and his agent is'nt a gobshite like Rozehnals.

Might be because theres been no update and his agent is'nt a gobshite like Rozehnals.