Obscure sh*t players you'd forgotten all about.

Guest posadageordie

Hélder and Brian Kerr

I used to like Brian Kerr. I used to watch him in the reserves and he was a good touch tackling midfielder. Only ever played on the right wing for the first team though. He got a bad injury though and he moved to Scotland. He's doing decent for himself in the SPL though anyway. Shit league tbh.

Guest optimistic nit

i also thought steven glass was quite good. didn't he break his leg or summat? plays for motherwell now i think. The only on in the big list a few posts up that made me go "oh yea" was John Karlse.

Stephen Glass had a lot of fans when he was here i think. Plenty of people thought he should have been in the team. I was one of them. I remember on one of his last games for us at SJP when his contract was coming to an end, he got a recall to the team but Bobby wasn't in the dugout that day. I forget why he wasn't there but Glass played a blinder and i think he scored as well. Typical that Bobby wasn't there when he put in that performance. I remember Sir Bobby said that he would make sure that Glass would not go into the next season without a club and said there was a one year contract for him if he wanted it, but Glass decided to move on. That goal he scored against Derby  blueyes.gif

Clarence Acuna?

Or is that a bit harsh on him?

very

See my edit. Tbh I was looking at some of the nominations people had put in here without really reading the thread title, some people clearly must have limited memories to forgot some of the aforementioned.

John Karelse, Chris Holland, Jason Drysdale, Paul Sweeny, Payne (winger we singed frome Barnet), Archie Gourley, David Eatock, Mark Stimpson, David "GANGSTER" Roche, Mike Jeffery, Iain Stewart.  We have got stacks tbh & we have got a lot of known shit players we all know.

Brock? Him & Ranson were our trusted right hand combo under Jim Smith.

Guest graemeh72

kelly brock

I remember Kelly Le Brock in The Woman in Red.

Fucking hell...... :smitten:

wierd science .... jeesus in those skimpy nik naks