Obscure sh*t players you'd forgotten all about.

Guest posadageordie

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Bassidas.....

Didnt he threaten to commit suicide if he wasnt picked.... (maybe i heard that wrong haha  :crazy2:- was very young at the time) If anyone does know, care to shine the light on this for me....

Tony Cunningham,George Reily,Joe Allon.

I remember watching Tony Cunningham on motd,the ball dropped to him in the box,just the keeper to beat,useless twat blasted it out of the ground,probably landed in the lake at leazes park.Came down with snow on it tbh.

Special mention for Mirandinha,that fecker used to shoot from anywhere.

Guest DavB93

Gary Brazil

Andy Hunt

Both of them at the time they were my fav players...think I use to jinx players as had Scott Sloan too.

Gary Brazil

Andy Hunt

Both of them at the time they were my fav players...think I use to jinx players as had Scott Sloan too.

When I saw Gary Brazil I was going to post Scott Sloan!!!! Sloan used to bang them in for.................Berwick

Guest DavB93

Gary Brazil

Andy Hunt

When I saw Gary Brazil I was going to post Scott Sloan!!!! Sloan used to bang them in for.................Berwick

He sure did...

Guest johnson293

Albert Craig

Glyn Hodges (only lasted 86 days or summit!)

Rob McDonald

Billy Askew

mackems.gif

Guest DavB93

anyone know another one i can't quite remember? we signed him about the same time as steve guppy and he played about one game - the only one i remember was man city away at maine road

mike something or other?

Mike Jeffreys

Guest DavB93

that's the little tinker!  about as nondescript a player as they come

Bout sums him up really..don't know if people have said Mark Stimpson.

i used to live in a house with a menagery of bizare characters, and one was a wigan supporter (back in 1998 this is) and when he was drunk, he would keep coming up to me and asking how des hamilton was doing.  He never let me forget the moment disco des fell over the ball.  Against barcelona i thinkit was!