Obscure sh*t players you'd forgotten all about.

Guest posadageordie

Guest graemeh72

Mick Channon

Kenny Sansom

John Bailey

Ian Rush

Embarrassed everyone by their "efforts" in a Black & White shirt.

you forgot john Barnes

Mick Channon

Kenny Sansom

John Bailey

Ian Rush

you forgot john Barnes

I didn't, I was going to include him but in comparison he did infinitely better than that lot. And yes, John Barnes was fat & well passed it!

Mick Channon

Kenny Sansom

John Bailey

Ian Rush

you forgot john Barnes

I didn't, I was going to include him but in comparison he did infinitely better than that lot. And yes, John Barnes was fat & well passed it!

and those others werent past it ?

and john barnes owed us nowt.

Des Hamilton and Carl Serrant were two of the shite-est players ever - how much did they cost between them? Im sure before they came to NUFC they were touted for international honours or something?! I can't believe how rubbish they were. Whatever happened to them - heard one of them retired early?

Nicky Papavasilou

ha ha!  right

you remember that goal at old trafford in the 1-1 draw?....thinking more about it he set up cole with a sweet slide rule ball i think

then promptly fell off the face of the earth (something of an exaggeration)

Des Hamilton and Carl Serrant were two of the s****-est players ever - how much did they cost between them? Im sure before they came to NUFC they were touted for international honours or something?! I can't believe how rubbish they were. Whatever happened to them - heard one of them retired early?

serrants knees were fucked and he retired at 24 or something

you're right about serrant he was england u21 but not sure about disco des

disco went to cardiff after us i think but then i'm not sure

Mick Channon

Kenny Sansom

John Bailey

Ian Rush

you forgot john Barnes

Errrrrrrrrrm - I was naming players who had won things, who were household names & came up here & took the proverbial. They were pioneers of other piss takers who were to follow. John Barnes finished as joint top goal scorer (albeit with only 7) in 97/98 (I think). John Barnes was not included in the list.

Mick Channon

Kenny Sansom

John Bailey

Ian Rush

you forgot john Barnes

Errrrrrrrrrm - I was naming players who had won things, who were household names & came up here & took the proverbial. They were pioneers of other piss takers who were to follow. John Barnes finished as joint top goal scorer (albeit with only 7) in 97/98 (I think). John Barnes was not included in the list.

ah get you now,sorry about that,my fault for assuming they would be obscure shit players who we'd forgotten about.

Nicky Papavasilou

ha ha!  right

you remember that goal at old trafford in the 1-1 draw?....thinking more about it he set up cole with a sweet slide rule ball i think

then promptly fell off the face of the earth (something of an exaggeration)

All i can remember is he went to play for Cyprus and never came back!  :lol:

Mick Channon

Kenny Sansom

John Bailey

Ian Rush

you forgot john Barnes

ah get you now,sorry about that,my fault for assuming they would be obscure s*** players who we'd forgotten about.

I thought I'd give the title a twist with my list; and some fairly well known players had been mentioned. Here's 4 more that weren't so obscure that you wouldn't remember them but really were crap:

Ralph Callachan

Mike Larnach

Glyn Hodges

Rob McDonald

oh & how about Wayne Ferraday (he had a better game on The Masters Football the other day than he ever did for us).

Someone said Darren Jackson; he was young & decent in a poor team.

Mick Channon

Kenny Sansom

John Bailey

Ian Rush

you forgot john Barnes

ah get you now,sorry about that,my fault for assuming they would be obscure s*** players who we'd forgotten about.

I thought I'd give the title a twist with my list; and some fairly well known players had been mentioned. Here's 4 more that weren't so obscure that you wouldn't remember them but really were crap:

Ralph Callachan

Mike Larnach

Glyn Hodges

Rob McDonald

oh & how about Wayne Ferraday (he had a better game on The Masters Football the other day than he ever did for us).

Someone said Darren Jackson; he was young & decent in a poor team.

i saw wayne ferradays good game for us.

what about Stephane Guivarc'h, Carl Serrant, Laurent Charvet, Stephen Glass, Temuri Ketsbaia, John Karelse,Silvio Maric, Des Hamilton, Daniel Cordone, Pedro Dimas, Clarence Acuna, Wayne Quinn, Franck Dumas, Helder, Christian Bassedas ... just to name a few that's been in and out of the SJP... ;D

Thought Helder did a decent job when he was here, tbh.

DUmas, Helder and Acuna were decent players, especially Acuna. 

Acuna was always willing to stick his foot in, do the dirty work for the team and always chipped in with a few goals.  You must be seriously pissed if you think he was shit.

Guest Toon83

Peter Keen, Adam Bartlett and Adam Collin.

3 keepers that were in the reserves for ages yet got nowhere near the first team before being released.

Adam Bartlett lives just up the street from me and i grew up playing football with him, taught him everything he knows!!!

Why and where did Acuna go, btw?

* O'Higgins - (Chile) - 1994-1996

* Universidad de Chile - (Chile) - 1997-2001

* Newcastle United F.C. - (Inglaterra) - 2001-2004

* Rosario Central - (Argentina) - 2004-2005

* Palestino S. A. - (Chile) - 2005-

* U.Española - (Chile) - 2006-

what about Stephane Guivarc'h, Carl Serrant, Laurent Charvet, Stephen Glass, Temuri Ketsbaia, John Karelse,Silvio Maric, Des Hamilton, Daniel Cordone, Pedro Dimas, Clarence Acuna, Wayne Quinn, Franck Dumas, Helder, Christian Bassedas ... just to name a few that's been in and out of the SJP... ;D

Thought Helder did a decent job when he was here, tbh.

Didn't Helder pop one in against the mackems?  Even though it was 2-2, anyone that puts the ball in that slimy lot's net gets hero status from me.

Guest thaitoon

keith kettleborough, david ford, jimmy fell, jimmy kerray, kit napier, liam touhy, billy day, gordon hughes, ...............anyone that can remember these shouldnt be playing with computers, you just dont know what could happen :frantic: